~Louis

*Three Weeks Later*

Three weeks has past.

Three wonderful weeks.

You could say Im having a blast.

Three days ago. That was the best day of them all.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THAT?! BLAMING YOUR SISTER AND YOUR MOTHER?!" I heard Tina scream.

"BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE FAULT FOR EVERYTHING!!" Kimberly screamed.

What is happening in there? Why is Kimberly and Tina screaming?

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!! THE ONLY THING YOU ARE DOING IT'S CRITICIZING ME!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THE FUCK I STARTED A SUPPOSEDLY FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU!!!" Kimberly screamed.

Oh shit...

"I'LL GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM NOW!!! I WON'T COME BACK ANYMORE!! IM NOT GOING TO PUT A STEP IN THIS HOUSE ANYMORE!!" Tina screamed.

I heard a loud 'BANG' and footsteps coming down the stairs.

"IM GETTING OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW!"

"IM VERY GLAD!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!"

"LOOK WHO IS TALKING!!! THE ONE THAT HAD SEX WITH HER OWN BABYSITTER!" Tina snapped back and walked out of the house.

Kimberly told her?!

But, we made a promise to never tell anyone.

*Flashback*

I sat there in the living room watching TV with Kimberly next to me. Every twenty seconds looking at her.

Suddenly I felt a small delicate hand on my knee. The hand slowly going up to my thigh.

I looked down at my thigh and Kimberly's hand was right there.

Her fingers ran up to my penis. I felt her fingers slowly running up and down on my penis. "Kimberly, no" I said taking her hand and taking it away.

I looked down at my penis, and sure there was, I had a hard one.

You could see it easily all because I had sweatpants.

Her hand ran all the way up to my penis again, running her hands in circles.

Her left hand went inside my sweatpants and inside my boxers. She grabbed my dick and started to massage it.

Shit...

Oh, I can't think straight.

She stood up and sat on my lap. She looked at me in the eyes and said "You know you like this."

- Some time later -

I kept going in and out, in and out.

Every single time I went in she moaned. "Louis! Oh! Louis!" She cried my name.

*End of Flashback*

Kimberly looked at me with sad eyes. "Louis Im so sorry"

"Why you had to tell her?! YOU MADE A PROMISE!!!"

"IT WAS MY FIRST TIME!!! I HAD TO TALK TO SOMEONE!!! I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO YOU!"

***********

Hahahaha payback is a bitch >.<

Hello guyzzzzz >.<

Anyways, Im not going to make this long...

Follow me on my private instagram account (actually, it's not private) @bitchplease_imallama

And follow Kimberly's twittah account @kimberly_main_bitch

I just gave you guyz my instah account bc Im cool like that *wink wink* sooooo.... FOLLOW ME CUZ' IM COOL!!!!

And well... Kimberly's twittah account >.<

Kimberly's twittah- @kimberly_main_bitch

Me private instah- @bitchplease_imallama

Bye guyzzzzzz