~Louis

"Can you ask your sister were is he going?" I asked Charlie.

"Ok" She said and walked upstairs.

First, I NEED to know were she is going.

Second, I CAN'T let her go somewhere without MY permission.

Why? Cuz' her mother told me I HAD to ask her and give her permission to go out. If it was for me, I will just let her go and done. Is not my business anyways.

"She said that she is going out and that you don't need to know were she is going and that is her life not yours" Charlie said appearing in front of me.

My eyebrow instantly raised. I looked at Charlie one more time and I walked upstairs.

I knocked on her door and she didn't answer. I turned the door knob and it was opened, so I decided to walk in.

Her bathroom door was closed and you could hear the shower was on. I looked around her room and saw that she had some clothes laying on her bed.

It was some denim bottom shirt long at the back and short at the front, with galaxy leggings and black Vans.

"What the Fuck are you doing in here?!" Someone said from behind me. I turned around slowly an saw Kimberly, standing there with a purple towel wrapped around her small body and her hair wet.

"Erm- I- Uh- Oh- I- Eh-" FUCK! LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! FUCKING TALK!

"Get the fuck out" She said pointing at the door. Her towel felt to the floor and my eyes widened.

I covered my eyes with my hands and figured a way out of the room with my eyes covered.

What the fuck did just happened?