End

Greta POV:
      Malcolm helped me stand up after I had fallen from shock at Brahms violent behavior. I gasped as Brahms stabbed Cole in the neck with a piece of the dolls broken face.
      At the sound of my shock Brahms looked up and stared straight into my eyes. I froze... He slowly stood up to his full height and started toward me and Malcolm.
       I felt myself being dragged and realized Malcolm had been calling my name trying to get me to unfreeze. Immediately I snapped out of it and we both began running away from Brahms.
        I could hear his footsteps behind us catching up. Malcolm took a shot and brought us both into the walls of the house. We began trying to find a way out. Instead we came across the living quarters of Brahms.
         I turned and on there lying on his bed was a doll wearing my dress surrounded by many of my other possessions I had thought I lost.
         "Those are my things" I said to Malcolm breathless. "Greta come on we have to find a way out" he said back. I ignored him too shocked to comprehend his words.
        I saw an open note on a desk and picked it up. As I read it I became more horrified than before. I slowly walked towards Malcolm to show him.
       "The girl is yours" I whispered.  "They gave me to him Malcolm." "I won't let him take you okay?" He reassured. "Okay" I responded.
          Then came a noise from the opening to his living quarter. We immediately climbed down the ladder that Malcolm found while I snooped about.
          We got down there and immediately started to search for a way out. We turned a corner and came to a dead end. Malcolm began to turn around to find another way out and I followed until suddenly he came to a stop. "Malcolm what are yo-" I cut myself short as I saw Brahms standing in the opening.
         Malcolm and I began to back up while Brahms crept forward. "Greta back away I'll handle this" Malcolm said as he pushed me towards a secluded corner under the pipes.
       Then Malcolm attacked Brahms...