Not feeling it

Greta's POV:
I woke up to the sun in my face remembering that I forgot to close the blinds last night due to some unwanted distractions. I looked at the clock on my bedside table and saw that it was only 9:00 am. I tried to go back to sleep but failed. So I begrudgingly tried to get up.
Tried being the key word. There was a heavy weight around my waist. I looked down and realized it was an arm more importantly Brahm's arm. I was momentarily shocked until last nights memories came back so fast I got a migraine.
I groaned quite loudly at the sudden pain in my head. I felt a shift beside me and realized that Brahms had awoken.
  He slowly lifted his head up to gaze at me.
Cute I thought. Wait shut up me.
"What's wrong Greta??" He asked as he stared up at me with concern. I would've thought how sweet had I not been so upset with him and had I not already gotten my crazy thoughts out with my previous comment.
"I'm fine Brahms" I stated.
" no you're not I can tell" he retorted.
I sighed as I saw his determined look. "It's just a migraine Brahms I'm fine I swear" I told him sternly wanting him to drop the subject.
" you're lying" he said. "How would you know??" I asked as a throbbing pain seared through both of my temples. "I've had a few migraines myself and they're horrible. Let me get you some water, medicine, and a nice cold cloth" he said. I went to protest but he held a finger up to my lips and said " you're welcome." Then he just left me there stunned.
Maybe he's not so bad after all
He killed Malcolm he is horrible
But he is being so nice and helpful
No stop he's getting to me I need to think logically
Logically really you're arguing in your mind
It's perfectly alright to talk to yourself
Are you sure
Shut it. You're the crazy one thinking he's nice
So you're crazy??
Dammit
I scolded myself. "Are you okay ??"came Brahms voice from the doorway. I looked up confused. "You were glaring at the sheets as if they'd bit you" he clarified. " oh " I sighed out. " well did it ??" He asked. " what ??" I questioned.
"Did the sheets bite you??" He asked teasingly. " no I was just thinking " I responded blushing. He chuckled as he walked over to where I sat. "Here" he said as he offered me a tray that held water, a cold cloth, medicine, and my favorite sandwich.
"Thank you Brahms" I said really meaning it. "No problem. I don't want my girl being ill" he responded with a smile.
I frowned at his words.
I'm not his
Are you sure?? I mean from my point of view you guys look like a couple.
Oh shut it you
So you shut up right?
I huffed knowing my mind was being brainwashed against me. What is this called again??
Stockholm syndrome love have fun!
No I can't be no it doesn't make sense. Well I guess it kind of does. I mean I have had thoughts of staying and thought he was sweet and cute...
No I can't have theses thoughts anymore. I need an escape plan before I completely succumb to him.
I smiled and took my medicine with that thought in mind. "What's got you so happy now ??" Brahms questioned. "Nothing. I'm just feeling a little bit better." I lied.
"Liar" he said but dropped the subject.
"Let's relax" he stated after a few quiet moments. He laid himself down and then snaked his arms around my waist and brought me down to lay beside him and cuddle. He reached over me and grabbed the cloth. He kissed my forehead before he placed the cloth on my head.
He then placed his head in the crook of my neck. I felt his slightly chapped lips press against my pulse and froze. "Calm down Greta. I'm not going to do anything yet." He whispered in my ear feeling me tense.
I tried to move to get away or at least look at him but I couldn't because he prevented me. " sleep Greta. Get better. I'll be here if you need anything. Just wake me." He said in a soft tone of voice. Slowly against my will my eyelids began to close. I felt warm, comfortable, and safe.
I feel safe
Was the last thingI thought before I gave in to the darkness physically and without knowing emotionally.