Obsession

Hey guys! Sorry for the super long wait. I was stressing over school and I honestly didn't know what to do, but I'm back. This chapter is kind of short and it might be a little all over the place so I apologize, but I just really wanted to get something out there for you guys. I hope you enjoy and thank you so so much for reading!

Greta's POV:
   "Obsession?" He asked.
I turn my gaze away from his eyes and to the ground.
In and out Greta
  I breathe deeply as I try to calm down.
"Just forget it Brahms" I say as I turn away from him and begin to walk away. My movements are stopped though by his arms wrapping around my waist.
  "Greta... stop pushing me away"
"Brahms let me go.." I say through gritted teeth.
  "Greta-"
"No!!"
I rip myself from his possessive hold and run.
I don't know where I'm going but at this point I don't really care. I just have to get away from him just for a little while.
  I keep running until my adrenaline fades and all I'm left with is so many emotions.
" what should I do? I-I care about him b-but he has done so much.... too much for me to forgive him. H-he's a bad person... I know that... but then he can be so k-kind to me. He makes me h-hate him so much b-but at the same time I-I"
Love him...
"No! I-I can't! H-he's k-killed people a-and hurt me."
I stand up and slam my fist into a tree as the thought repeats itself in my head.
I love him...
  I slowly sink down to the ground. Tears begin to stream down my face as sobs escape my lips.
I l-love him... when did this happen? Why did this happen?
I sob into my hands as I realize my situation. My hands fall to my sides and my eyes shift upwards to the sky now filled with bright stars.
"What should I do?" I ask myself. "It will break my heart to leave him there all alone, but is that worth the guilt I will have if I go back to him?"
    I ponder over this thought until my body decides to give up on me. It falls back against the soft dirt and I close my eyes. The crickets chirp a comforting tune and I fall into a fitful sleep.
....
"Greta"
"Mmmh"
"Wake up"
"...no"
I hear a gentle sigh before my body is lifted from its place on the ground and into a pair of arms. I know it's Brahms and I allow him to take me back even though I know what awaits me.
  After sometime we arrive back at the house. I continue to pretend that I'm asleep as Brahms carries me into the house, up the stairs and into my bedroom. He sets me on the bed and sits beside me.
   "I know you are awake Greta..."
I open my eyes and stare at the wall in front of me.
" Greta, look at me"
I comply.
"Listen, we don't have to talk now. We can talk later when you are feeling better okay? I'm not going to rush you...."
I watch him carefully. I study his eyes and notice that they look sincere and heartbroken... they're full of tears...
  "Brahms.."
" no... I'm okay now that I know you are. You scared me Greta... I-I was so s-scared. Don't ever do that again okay?"
My eyes shift from his gaze as I look down not being able to answer him.
   He sighs.
"We can talk about this later"
He says as he kisses my forehead, lips lingering, gets up and leaves me alone in my room with nothing but my guilty conscience.