Shower

Greta's POV:
  I looked around at the mess we had made.
"Brahms, perhaps we should clean up a bit," I said giggling. He looked around the room as well and nodded chuckling.
We got to work immediately after that statement. The mess was really big so it took the two of us about two hours to clean up the whole kitchen.
"Well that took forever... right now I just need a relaxing shower or maybe a bath." I said tiredly.
"Come on then," Brahms replied excitedly.
I giggled at his reaction before following him up the stairs and into the master bedroom.
"I've never been in here before," I said as I looked around at the beautiful art all around the room.
  I turned my head to face Brahms because I felt him staring.
"What??" I asked him curiously.
"Nothing. You're just beautiful" he responded.
I blushed at the statement.
What is he doing to me?? No focus Greta. He is trouble... but his pretty eyes are staring at me with so much... love
"Greta?" Brahms asked as he waved his hand in front of my face.
I shook myself out of my daze.
"Huh," was the only thing I could get out of my mouth at the moment.
Brahms chuckled and said, "you're cute. Now come on the bath is this way."
I followed Brahms to the bathroom. Once inside he walked over to the tub and turned it on. He checked the temperature to make sure it was perfect before letting the tub slowly begin to fill up to the brim.
   He sat on the toilet waiting patiently for the tub to fill. After 5 minutes Brahms finally stood up and turned off the water.
   We both stood there me confused and Brahms nervous.
"Um, Brahms would you like to go first??" I asked politely.
He looked up at me and made intense eye contact.
He stared at me for a few seconds before saying bluntly, " I was hoping we could bathe together."
  He didn't turn away...
   He didn't look down...
   He didn't stutter....
It's like he knew I'd say yes before I did.
   Brahms smiled a charming boyish smile in my direction before he started to take off his shirt and then his pants.
He glanced up at me reassuringly.
"I'm not going to do anything if that's what your afraid of. It's just a simple bath." He said it so calmly I almost stripped immediately, but it's not simple.
We've been through so much
He's bad news
Why am I doing this??
But even with all of these thoughts telling me it's a bad idea I still did it anyways.
I slowly began to take off my shirt and my pants followed afterwards.
Brahms smiled up at me softly before taking off his boxers.
I tried not to look because that would be weird, but it was kind of hard to miss it.
  I blushed bright red and I saw out of the corner of my eye Brahms smirking at my blushing face. I looked down in embarrassment. He just chuckled as if it were the most hilarious thing ever.
  Once he recovered from his chuckling fit he finally spoke to me. "You can't bathe in your undergarments Greta."
He said this with a smirk.
   I glared at him before turning around with my back facing him. I slowly began to unclip my bra. I let it slide down my arms and hit the floor. I then slid my underwear down my legs and carefully stepped out of them.
  I just stood there too embarrassed to turn around and face him. He must have noticed this because after a second I heard the pit pat of his footsteps making their way closer to where I was standing.
  I felt hands gently lay on my forearms.
I felt his hot breath on my neck as he leaned in to whisper in my ear," Greta you're beautiful and you have no reason to be embarrassed."
   A shiver went down my spine at the intimate whisper. I turned my head to look up at him.
  We held eye contact for a bit before he leaned in and kissed my cheek.
" come on ," he said as he took my hand and led me to the bathtub.
He stepped in first and sat down before motioning me to join him. I followed suit and sat down between his legs.
I relaxed in the warmth of his body and the water.
"Close your eyes," he whispered. I obeyed and immediately after I closed my eyes I felt warm water rush over my hair. I then heard the click of him opening up the shampoo.
He began to rub my scalp, gently spreading the mixture around.
I leaned into his touch and hummed quietly enjoying the calming feeling.
He rinsed it out and then repeated the same action with the conditioner and then again on himself.
   Brahms then stood up and washed his body before motioning me to stand up as well. He handed me the sponge and I began to slowly wash my body.
  When I got to my back I felt Brahms gently take the sponge from my hand and slowly begin to wash my back.
   After he finished washing my back he began to carefully pour the bucket of water over my body rinsing off all of the bubbles.
   When he finished that he lifted the stopper and let the now dirty water go down the drain. He stepped out of the bathtub and dried his body off before wrapping the towel around his waist.
   I turned to face Brahms. He stood there holding my towel out for me. I stepped out of the tub and into his open arms.
  He gently wrapped the towel around my now shivering body.
"Thanks Brahms," I whispered tiredly.
" no problem," he responded before he picked me up bridal style and carried me into my room.
  He set me on the bed before he went digging through my drawers looking for some pajamas.
    He turned around and walked over to me.
"Arms up babe," he said gently.
I silently obeyed and allowed him to place a big t-shirt over my head. He then helped me stand up. He bent down and placed my hands on his shoulders as he slid my underwear up my legs, gently tracing his fingers against my thighs.
    Once my panties were on properly Brahms gently tapped the tops of my thighs before standing up and smiling softly at me.
" I'll be right back. " he said, "I need to go get some boxers from my room, okay?" I nodded in response before curling up in my bed.
  Brahms walked out of the room. He returned 3 minutes later with a pair of black boxer briefs covering himself up.
   He walked over to the bed and carefully crawled in beside me. He pulled me closer to his body. My head was on his chest.
I can hear his heartbeat
I sighed contentedly.
"Greta" he whispered softly.
I hummed in response.
"Can you hear my heartbeat?" He asked.
I nodded my head slightly curious as to what his point was.
"It beats for you Greta, only you. Because You are mine and I am yours."