What have I done

Sorry it's been so long. This chapter is a bit eh it's more of a filler. I hope you still enjoy it though!
Greta's POV:
  I cower away from Brahms, using my feet to move my body back until I am pressed against the wall. Before I can blink Brahms has his hands wrapped tightly around my ankles and he is pulling me towards his body. I struggle even though I know I can't physically stop what is about to happen.
When my physical strength fails me I attempt a new tactic.
  I stop struggling against his hold. He looks down at me confused. I make eye contact with him and hold it.
Here goes
  "Brahms, please. You don't have to do this." I say shakily as I bring my hands up to cup his face. "We can just go upstairs and listen to music or... or I could read to you." I suggest quietly hoping he will take me up on my offer.
"Tut tut tut, Greta how can I trust you to obey me and stay here with me? Hmm... I can't so I have to punish you so you understand your position here in this situation okay?" He says all too calmly for my taste.
"Brahms, please... I-I won't do it ever again. J-just please don't do this..." I trail off as my voice gets softer. "Don't hurt me... please" I beg as I hang my head in fear, avoiding eye contact so I don't have to see the real him.
"Greta..." he says my name so softly that for a moment I believed that he would end this whole thing, but I was mistaken.
    "I won't let you go...not now, not ever. You're mine and I've told you this before, but you don't seem to understand so I am forced to show you. Just know this is not because I want to hurt you... it's because I have to..."
"What kind of bullshit is that Brahms!?!"
"Excuse me?" Brahms lowers his voice and takes a step closer to the bed.
"Would you like to repeat that Greta?"
"N-nothing" I cower back, sinking into the mattress below me.
  Brahms leans his weight on the bed and slowly crawls towards me. He stops.
"This is why I have to do this... this behavior is unacceptable." His fingers brush against my red, swollen cheek before pushing my hair back and placing it behind my ear.
  "Perhaps I shall go easy on you," he says sighing softly.
I nod my head quickly and he chuckles at my response.
  "Okay I'll be right back Greta. Don't move. Or else I'll go with my original plan for your punishment. Got it ?"
"Yes..."
He nods firmly before getting off of the bed and retreating back into the main house.
Thank God...
I flop my body back in the mattress. Slowly I relax my body as the stress of punishment leaves my system. My eyes close in their own accord and my breathing evens out.
I don't even hear Brahms come back in. I don't realize he's there until a pair of lips suddenly land on mine.
My eyes snap open and stare wide eyed at Brahms closed eyelids. I place my hands on his shoulders and go to push him away, but he grabs my wrists and pin them down.
  I feel Brahms slide one hand down my side from my neck down to my hip. A shiver runs down my spine.
He pulls away from the kiss and smiles down at me. I watch as Brahms crawls off of my body and sits down beside me.
  I scoot away from him.
He can't just threaten me and then turn around and kiss me
I go to turn my body away from his, but I'm restricted. I glance down to see handcuffs?
"You handcuffed us together?!?"
"Yes, you need to learn that you can't escape me... I figured this was the best way."
I glare up at him and go to say something.
" I wouldn't say anything that would get you into trouble Greta. We are attached now... and you have no escape"
I shut my mouth real quick.
"Good girl" he smiled at me as he stood up.
"Now come on. I need to go take a shower. "
I looked up at him horrified.
"Oh come on we've done it before Greta." He said teasingly.
I blushed as I remembered how sweet he was and how comfortable he had made me feel.
Where'd that Brahms go..?
I push myself up off the bed and follow behind him as he leads me to the bathroom. He uncuffs his wrist and strips himself of his clothing. All the while he watches me carefully probably making sure I don't run.
"Strip" he says.
I turn away from him just as I had before although this time it isn't because I'm embarrassed it's because I'm pissed.
When I finish he walks over to me and reconnects us with the handcuffs. He turns on the shower and when it warms up he steps inside dragging me with him.
The shower is warm and relaxing. My tense muscles slowly unwind and I relax completely.
I can feel his eyes on my back, but I decide to ignore him until I feel his hand trail up my side. It travels up until it stops to rest just under my breast. I tense up.
"Don't" I say.
"I don't think you have the authority to tell me what to do Greta."
I pull away from him angrily and start to wash myself trying to get this over with as soon as possible. He leaves me alone for the duration of the shower which I'm thankful for.
We both finish up, he turns off the water and we both step out. He grabs two towels and hands one over to me. We dry off quickly before making our way to the bedroom.
I listen to the jingling of keys as Brahms tosses them into the air and catches them repeatedly.
We make it to the room and he shuts the door. While his back is turned I come up with a plan.
He turns back towards me, but before he can say anything I send a swift kick to his groin. I grab the keys as he falls to the floor in pain. I unlock my cuff and it falls to the floor.
I jump over him and open the door. He grabs my ankle causing me to fall.
Brahms crawls on top of my body and pins me down with his own.
"You shouldn't have done that"