Separate

A/N
Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, and voting!! Please continue to it makes me really happy that some people enjoy my work!! Thanks so much for 5k reads and over one hundred votes!!! Hopefully you guys stick with me and continue to like it!! Thanks again!!!

Greta's POV:
Why did he just leave like that?? And the look in his eyes... what was that about??
I continue to sit on the counter thinking about what could possibly be wrong with Brahms.
Do I smell??
I lift up my arm and smell my underarm.
Nope I'm good... then what could it be...
I hop off the counter and begin to clean bored of just sitting there alone. I start with the dishes. I hum softly to myself as I wash and rinse the dirty dishes sitting in the sink.
I finish the dishes quickly.
Now what to do...
I go to the closet and grab the broom. I start humming an upbeat song as I begin to sweep the kitchen floor.
I start dancing around and singing into the broom handle as I move around the room semi-cleaning it.
This is fun... Brahms and I should have a dance party together!!
Wait... what am I thinking... I'm getting too comfortable... when did I stop thinking of an escape... there's no reason to stay... he already killed Malcolm... he killed Malcolm... how could I have forgotten that he is a monster...

Brahms's POV:
I walked into the walls. I lean against the wall and slide down it.
  I just want to show her how much I love her, but I know she's not ready...
   I sigh to myself.
How can I make her ready...?
  I start to think but I come up blank. I stand up angrily.
  I don't know what to do...
  My thoughts begin to move a mile per minute before my ears catch a soft humming coming from the kitchen.
  I go to one of my secret spots and I peek through a portrait. I look over at Greta to see her washing the dishes humming softly to herself.
  She's perfect...
I continue to watch her. I chuckle as she begins to dance around the kitchen to her own tune.
  Shes too cute... I love her
I see her stop her motions and a serious look flashes over her features.
  What's wrong with her??
I immediately exit the walls and rush over to Greta.
   "Are you okay??" I ask softly. She doesn't respond. She just continues to stare at the kitchen table with a horrified expression upon her face. I step closer repeating my question.
  " stop" she says so quietly I almost don't hear it.
  "Greta, what's wrong" I ask as I take another step towards her.
"Stop" she says this time louder and more firm. I immediately stop my actions. I stare at her confused.
  I open my mouth to speak but she beats me to it.
"What did you do to me??" She asks me in an accusing tone. I look at her confused.
  "I hav-" I start to say but am interrupted when Greta pushes me angrily.
  "Did you put something in my food?!" She yells in my face.
"What are you talking about Greta?" I ask so confused on what she is talking about.
  "I wanted to stay here with you... I wanted to have fun with you..." she says softly while she looks down almost ashamed.
"You want to stay!!?" I ask excitedly.
"Wanted... past tense" she says coldly.
My shoulder slump sadly before I too get angry.
  "Wanted huh" I say bitterly. "What made you change your mind??" I ask.
"You did. Your actions. You killed Malcolm!!! You're a monster!!" She screams in my face.
  I stand there emotionless.
I'm not a monster... mommy said I wasn't so I'm not ...right?
  "No I'm not" I say firmly as I step closer to Greta. She immediately freaks out.
"Stay away!!" She yells as she grabs a glass and throws it in my direction. I hear it shatter behind me, but I ignore it as I walk closer to her. I see her turn to run away and I quickly take action.
   I take two giant steps towards her and I wrap my arms around her waist. I pick her up and carry her kicking and screaming all the way up the stairs into our bedroom. I pin her down on the bed. She continues to scream as she punches my chest. I pin her arms down with one hand as I straddle her waist pressing my weight down to keep her in place . I bring my free hand up to cover her mouth to stop her screams.
  "Stop Greta" I say sternly. "Don't make me hurt you."
Her movements stop quickly after I say those threatening words.
  "Thank you" I say as I look deeply into her eyes.
  This is quite the position...
"You're in quite the situation Greta.. your all pinned down and defenseless.. I could do anything right now.." I say quietly as I lean down and lightly kiss her neck.
  She screams out against my palm.
"Sorry I didn't quite get that" I say teasingly as I remove my hand from over her mouth. "Can you repeat that ??"
"...stop" she says quietly as her eyes begin to tear up.
  I sigh.
I wasn't going to do anything I know she's not ready...
  I release her from my hold as I roll into the spot beside her. I listen to her quick scared breaths.
  She really thought I would take advantage of her...
  I think sadly as I turn away from her.
"I'm sorry Greta... I didn't mean to scare you.. I just got angry.. I didn't mean to scare you... I just don't want to lose you... I love you so much Greta and I can't stand the thought of a life without you..."I say genuinely.
   She doesn't respond. I sigh sadly as I turn to face her, but I'm met with an empty spot...
  "Greta!!?!?!" I yell frantically as I jump up out of bed.
   "Greta!!! Where are you?!?!" I yell loudly as I race down the stairs and begin to look for her.
  Where could she have gone?!? I can't lose her... I will find her... she's mine...