Released

Greta's POV:
"I love you too"
I say softly as I divert my eyes away from his retreating figure.
   "What did you just say?"
My eyes shoot up at the sound of his voice and I see him standing at the end of my bed. Embarrassed that he heard it I quickly try to brush it off.
  "N-nothing"
"Greta...."
   He steps around the corner of the bed and walks closer to me.
"I guess what I mean to ask is... do you mean it?"
I look up at him and I see how sad his eyes are and my mind is made up. I can't lie to him anymore.
"Yes, I mean it Brahms."
Suddenly I feel a heavy weight bring me down against the bed. I let out a squeal of surprise.
"Brahms!"
He sits up immediately and apologizes.
"It's okay" I say softly.
He nods before awkwardly shifting away from me. "N-now what?" He asks me. I shrug as I say " I don't know. As you have gathered I'm not very good with the whole relationship thing." "Yes neither am I. You know the whole living in the walls thing."
We both burst out laughing. It's so carefree and full of happiness. I don't want it to end...
Slowly our laughter dies down and we stare at each other.
"Brahms..." I softly say.
"Yea"
"I think I know what we do now"
"Yea?"
"Kiss me"
Brahms eyes widen as he scoots closer to me.
"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod my head and smile as I wait for him to make the next move.
He scoots even closer to me. Our bodies are almost touching. He brings a hand up and places it gently on my face, his other hand finds its way to my hip.
"Is this okay?" He asks nervously.
"Yes, continue" I say and he does.
He moves his face closer to mine and tilts his head to the right and then he places his lips on mine.
We start out shy and tender, lips gently grazing each other's. I tentatively brush my tongue against his bottom lip and surprisingly he parts them and allows me access. Carefully, I explore every inch of his mouth before gently pulling away for air.
Panting we both look at each other and smile. He leans in and pecks my lips before moving down my jaw and neck. He stops at the section that connects my neck to my shoulder. I feel him start to suck on my skin gently... and then he bites me not too hard, but hard enough to leave a mark.
He begins to suck harder. His mouth moves to a different spot and starts to leave a mark there.
"Brahms..." I pant softly as I bring a hand up to rest on his neck. He only licks a strip of my neck up to a new spot where he leaves eyes another mark.
I feel my back press against the mattress as he slowly climbs on top of me. He pulls his face away from my neck and gazed down at me.
"Is this okay?"
"Yes"

I wake up at 3 in the morning and feel Brahms's body pressed up against mine. I slowly slip out of his grasp and make my way towards my discarded clothes.
I pick up my shirt and remember how he ripped it off of my body. My bra is laying beside it and I remember how he took it off with one hand. Then my shorts and I can still feel his hands sliding them down gently. My underwear is last and I remember the way his teeth grazed against my skin.
I quickly shake the thoughts away as I throw those clothes in the laundry basket and dress in some new ones. I look back at Brahms sleeping peacefully in the bed.
Can I really do this?
You have to.
With that higher I quickly grab a few more sets of clothes and all of my necessities. I go downstairs and grab some cans of food and some fruit before deciding that now is the safest time to leave.
I turn towards the door and walk towards it slightly pausing with my hand on the doorknob.
Don't do it... you won't want to leave.
I open the door and walk out without looking back.

Brahms's POV:
I wake up and smile softly as I reach over to pull Greta closer to me. My hands touch nothing so I open my eyes slightly to see her spot empty. Shrugging it off I sit up and go downstairs into the kitchen to see if she is there.
"Greta?"
No answer...
I step into the kitchen and see some fruit salad laid out for me. It puts a smile on my face and I eagerly sit down and begin to eat. After I finish my bowl I look up and see a card with my name on it. My hand reaches for it without thinking. I open it and smile as I see her beautiful handwriting and then I frown.... and then a tear escapes my eye.... and then my fist hits a wall.... and then darkness....

Dear Brahms,
I'm so sorry.... I love you... I really do, but we can't be together. You're not good... not good for me or the world. You have killed and injured. You have scarred me for life physically, emotionally and mentally. I enjoyed every bit of last night, but I can't be with you. You make me dark because you are the darkness. You're every nightmare I've had, every struggle I tried to avoid, every heartbreak I will experience and so much more. I can't stay here because I'm human Brahms and you're not. You're a monster and I can't love a monster forever. I'm so sorry.... I love you now, but I can't in the future.... I won't....
Sincerely,
Greta
P.s. please take care of yourself since no one else can

Hey guys this is the end of this story. I hope you all enjoyed it while it lasted. Sorry about all of the inconsistent updating college is roygh😂. Please comment and vote. I really appreciate it and you guys who have stuck around ♥️. Thank you!!