Taken by the darkness

Greta's POV:
Ive been taken by the darkness.
That was the only thought running through my head when I woke up from my nap entrapped in Brahm's arms.
I laid there stunned into silence and immobility. I could feel his warm breath on my neck and the weight of his body leaning against mine.
I felt uncomfortable with our proximity yet oddly comforted and safe. Again that word drifted through my mind.
How can I feel safe with the man who killed my only friend??
I don't understand what is going on with me. I have lost all control and logic. It is as if he cast a spell on me. He has trapped me in his web of darkness and I know I'm too far in to escape now. Struggling makes him want me more. He loves a challenge.
He loves me...
That revelation hit me hard. Everything made sense. The way he stared and took care of me. I thought he was just possessive and needy. I thought he had been lying that day we got into an argument and he said he was falling in love with me, but now I realize he really does love me.
  I don't know what to do with this new information. Knowing this fact makes me want to stay even more, but why?? He's horrible and evil. How can I even think of staying here with him??
  I'm just tired that's what it is. I'm not thinking straight because I'm stressed right?!?
"Greta, stop thinking" I heard a soft whisper in my ear. I turned towards the voice of Brahms. Our noses were touching as our breath mingled together. He stared into my eyes before he leaned forward trying to kiss me, but I turned my head and he ended up kissing my cheek.
He sighed after he pecked my cheek.
"I wish you would just accept me," he signed out as he got up out of bed and walked towards the door.
"Brahms I-" he stopped and turned slightly to acknowledge the fact that he was listening, but I couldn't continue with what I wanted to say.
Brahms I-
I forgive you.
He sighed noticing that I wasn't going to finish my sentence. He walked out the door. I heard him go down the stairs. I then heard the sound of dishes and glass being broken.
I quickly ran downstairs. I saw a mess of broken glass and a sobbing,bleeding Brahms in the center of it all.
I hesitantly walked over to him scared of what he might do. I walked slowly and made sure to be careful of the glass.
I made it safely over to Brahms and was immediately pulled down into his lap. I squealed at the force of it.
He held me tightly and continued to sob into the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and held him.
"Please don't leave me Greta. Please forgive me. I promise to be better. I just want you to love me is all."
I sighed,"we need to get you cleaned up Brahms."
I went to go move out of his arms, but he prevented me from doing so.
"No, please just stay here a little bit longer."
"Brahms, how about this, you let me clean you up really quick and then you can hold me for as long as you'd like afterwards?? Does that sound okay??," I asked.
"Yes" he responded timidly while slowly releasing me from his death grip.
I went to the bathroom and got the first aid kit.  I returned to Brahms and sat back in his lap since the only spot not really covered in glass shards was where he sat.
He held my waist as I tweeted the glass out and then dabbed his hands with medicine.
Once I was done I stood up and grabbed Brahms hand, helped him up, and then brought him back to my bedroom. He followed silently and slowly. When we reached my room I immediately went into my bed, but Brahms hesitated.
I patted the spot beside me silently telling him to come here. He obeyed and laid beside me, yet he stayed a foot away from me.
I looked at him strangely. He ignored my look and continued staring at the ceiling. I just turned over and went to sleep. Before I fell asleep I felt an arm pull me closer to a body and heard a raspy voice say,"you're so beautiful and I don't deserve you, but I can't nor won't let you go. I love you...so much Greta."