Trouble

I had a meet and greet with an author at school on Friday so I'm feeling pretty inspired.And I feel inspired by hitting 200 votes!! Thank you guys so much! Also I feel bad for not updating a lot so here's a second part!
Greta's POV:
"You shouldn't have done that"
Brahms stands up. He reaches down and grabs my arm, roughly pulling me to my feet. He drags me out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and back into the walls.
We get to his bedroom and he pushes me down into the ground beside his bed. I grab my towel and clutch it tightly to my chest surprised that it stayed on.
I look up at Brahms fearfully as he glooms over my shaking body. He steps forward. I scoot back.
Step.
Scoot.
Step.
Scoot. Until my back hits the edge of his bed. He steps forward again and I flinch, but he steps past me..?
He fumbles with something on the bed for a second before bending down to my height. I look at his hands and see rope.
My eyes shoot up and catch his before he grabs my wrist roughly. I tug my hand towards my body; he tightens his hold on it before tying the rope around it tightly.
He takes the other end of the rope and ties it to the leg of the bed. Brahms stands back up when he finishes. I glance between him and the knots.
He glares down at me before turning around and walking away.
"You're just going to leave me down here?!?"
"Yes"
"You can't do that!!"
"I can do whatever I want."
He turns around to face me.
"I tried to be nice. I gave you a decent punishment and you couldn't even behave for an hour... " he says.
I gape up at him for a second.
He's right, but I was scared...
I go to protest again, but the look in his eyes stops me. I gulp down my rebellion.
"How long will I be down here?" I ask.
"As long as you need to be." He says.
I go to respond but he cuts me off.
"If you behave well for me, perhaps just a week, but if you continue to disobey me... at the very least a month"
"A month?!?"
He chuckles. "Don't disobey me and that will never happen Greta... just be a good girl,okay?"
"Okay"
"Good. Now I'm going to get dressed." He says and turns away from me.
"Wait! What about me? Can I get dressed?" I ask.
Brahms turns around. "No."
"What?"
"Guess you should've thought about that before you kicked me " with that he disappears through the walls and back up to the main house.
I really messed up

Brahms's POV:
I shake my head softly as I walk into the bedroom.
Why does she have to be difficult... she forgave me and I thought that meant that everything would be okay... I guess not
I pull out some shorts, a tank top, and a a pair of boxers and put them on.
I collapse against the bed sighing loudly. My eyes move to the spot beside me where she should be. I close them and sit up.
What am I going to do with her?
I get up and walk back downstairs. My hands move on their own accord and start washing the dishes.
Hopefully cleaning will take my mind off of this situation.
"Brahms!!!"
Crash!
I look down to see shattered pieces of glass on the floor. I bend down and begin picking them up. Then it hits me.
That was Greta's scream
I drop the shards of glass I had been holding and bolt into the walls. I run all the way down into my bedroom. Panting softly, I slowly approach Greta.
"Are you okay?"
She looks up at me with a tear stained face.
"What's wrong Greta?"
"Nightmare... please don't leave me down here..."
"Greta... no"
"Please"
I look away from her.
Stay strong... she needs to learn
"Please Brahms"
I ignore her and walk back up through the walls. I stop at the opening and listen to her cries. My heart fights my brain.
My brain wins.
I walk into the living room and just sit there thinking.
What should be my next move?
I don't want to leave her down there but ...She needs to learn...so maybe I should speed up the process...
Greta's POV:
I hate him...
I bring my free hand up to wipe away my tears.
Now for Plan B I guess since the tears didn't work..
I start thinking of another way to get out of my current situation.
Maybe I cou-
I snap my head up as I hear footsteps approach the room. Brahms steps through the opening and over to me. He silently unties my wrist.
  I open my mouth to ask him why.
Smack!
  My mouth drops as my head is snapped to the side. I bring my hand up to caress it gently. Then angrily I look up at Brahms ready to yell at him. Before I can even open my mouth he punches me. My body is thrown back against the cement floor by the brute force of his punch. I lay there crying not daring to move and fight. I pray he walks away as he sees me give up, but he doesn't.
He kicks me in the ribs. I curl up into a ball to protect my ribs and I put my hands over my head. Brahms kicks my legs and my back over and over, but I don't move because I know he wants an opening to my stomach and chest.
He continues this for what seems like hours. I've stopped focusing on what he was doing to me. The pain consumes my body and mind and I can't  think straight. I blackout.
  I wake up to feel pain everywhere. I look around and realize that I'm in my bedroom upstairs. I breath a sigh of relief as I see that I'm not downstairs anymore. Footsteps are heard outside the closed door. I tense up because I know it's Brahms, the same Brahms who gave me this pain.
The pain seems worse than it did before which is saying something.
  Brahms opens the door and steps inside. He walks over to me and sits on the bed. I look away from him when I feel his eyes land on me.
"Come on you need a bath Greta" he says.
  He reaches his arms out to me. I flinch away as I remember bits and pieces of what he did to me down there.
Brahms ignores it and picks me up carefully. He carries me into the bathroom and sets me onto the toilet.
   He turns on the water and runs me a warm bath. When the tub is done filling up, Brahms turns to me and removes my dirty towel.
  I don't fight him or protest because I'm in too much pain and that bath looks wonderful. He carefully picks me back up and sets me down in the warm water. I hum softly at the warm mess of the water. My body relaxes for a second before tensing back up as Brahms slowly pours water over me.
  I look up at him scared of what his next move will be. But he just grabs a scrubby, puts some soap on it, and gently runs it over my body.
  He rinses me off when he's done and starts washing my hair. I sit there quietly as he finishes. Brahms drains the water out and picks me up again.
  "Are you okay to stand while I get a towel and dry you off?" He asks.
I nod.
He gently sets me down on my feet and I use the sink counter for support. Brahms walks over to the cupboard and opens it, then closes it.
"We don't have any up here. I'll go get one from the laundry room. Stay right here, okay?" He says.
"Okay"
He nods and walks away.
  I stand there waiting patiently. I look up into the foggy mirror. I bring my hand up to wipe away the steam. A scream escapes my throat as the mirror reveals what he did to me. My eyes run over all the bruises from his punches and kicks.
  The worst part are the cuts littering my arms.
I don't remember him bringing out a knife.... he must've done this after I blacked out.
  My eyes continue to travel down my body scanning all of the damage. They come across my thigh. I notice cuts on the inner side. I turn my body to the side and I lift up my leg. A gasp softly escapes my lips as I realize what he did.
  I look away from my thigh disgusted by his actions. My eyes catch Brahms's in the mirror.
"You claimed me?" I ask as my fingers run over the jagged cuts that spell out his initials.