What to do

Greta's POV:
  I sat there cradling Brahms to my chest. I didn't know what to do other than hold him tightly. I could feel him shaking; hear his sobs. They tugged at my heartstrings.
Maybe I should stay forever. It wouldn't be that bad. I mean he only gets upset when I bring up leaving or things he dislikes. Wait what am I thinking. He most likely killed Malcolm. Get a hold of yourself  Greta!!
With that thought I jerked my body away from Brahms. He looked up quickly and watched me with wide eyes. "What ??" He said innocently. I just glared at him with so much anger that I didn't know I possessed. We just stared at each other his look of confusion met my look of hatred.
"What did you do to Malcolm??" I asked. "Greta" Brahms said with authority and an air that said to drop it. If possible my glare got even more harsh. I stared him down and said through gritted teeth "Brahms you better tell me now what you did to him" I stated sternly.
"Greta I-" he started but cut himself off quickly. "You better finish that sentence Brahms" I said threateningly. " Greta I... " he paused again and I swear I almost screamed. "Bra-" I started but was cut off by " I killed him"
I stood there shocked. But it only took a second to snap out of it. I got in Brahms face and screamed " why would you do that ?!!!?!" "He would've tried to take you away from me " was his response. "That doesn't give you the right to take his life!! You know I was thinking of staying and giving you a chance but now after hearing you killed one of my good friends I'm definitely going to get out of here. No matter how long it takes or how hard you fight against me I'll fight back 10 times harder" I said angrily almost in tears. I saw the anger in his own eyes it was much more fierce than mine. " you will never leave me ever!! Do you understand??!! I won't allow it!!" Then his voice went from yelling to so calm that I was scared for my life and wished he had continued to scream at me. "You are mine Greta. You won't ever leave me because I won't allow it. My parents gave me you. You are my property. I don't care if you don't like it here. I don't care if you hate me. Go ahead and hate me that doesn't change the fact that you are mine. And whether you like it or not Greta I always get what I want and I want you. Since you've been here I've slowly fallen in love with you and I will never let someone I love go ever. So you're stuck with me babe and you better get used to it. "

* * * *
Hey guys I updated. Sorry it's been so long. I hope you guys enjoy and vote and/or comment. Also check out my other stories. Have a great day!
P.s thanks for waiting patiently and sticking around.