Oh no!

Greta's POV:
I froze as I saw the angry look in his eyes. I saw him move his hand and immediately moved away. I jumped off the bed, but I didn't get far because in mid air I felt arms wrap around my waist.
  " I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please stop. " I cried out as I struggled against his hold. He just ignored me as he carried me through the house. As I continued to struggled I realized we were heading for the walls.
  I began to struggle even more knowing that I was going to be punished. My struggling didn't work so new plan. "Please stop. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Please Brahms." He stopped once I said his name. He looked down at me into my eyes. His eyes softened. Then as soon as I saw it, it was gone and he seemed to snap out of it.
  A hard glare replaced the loving look and he continued to make his way towards his living quarters in the wall.
   I gave up trying and just let him take me there. Once we got to his room he threw me onto his bed. I sat there shocked.
  I watched him scared as he paced back and forth muttering to himself. "You can't do this to me Greta!!" He yelled at me. "D-do what??" I asked shakily.
"That!!" He shouts. " I don't understand Brahms please explain.." I say both trying to stall him and genuinely curious.
   " you do that thing where you look at me with so much emotion that I can't think straight. It frustrates me to no end and... I just.. Nothing never mind. " I was shocked by how much emotion was in his face and voice.
"Brahms I-"
"Don't Greta. Just go back upstairs" he said.
I slowly began making my way ( downtown) through the walls. I looked back once to see Brahms crying. I stopped and immediately went over to him. I didn't say anything I just hugged him tightly.

* * * *
Hey guys I updated. This chapter is dedicated to winkthedeatheater for their dedicated fan girl comment. Glad you enjoy my story.
Also while I'm on the topic I'd like to thank everyone for reading and the one other commenter and the two voters. It means a lot.
Well hope you enjoyed this chapter.