K R Y S T A L

KRYSTAL'S POV
It's been one year ever since Mum & Dad left us.. Life was never the same without them but we somehow managed to overcome life without them..

"I really miss you Mum & Dad.. May the both of you Rest In Peace.. I love you both so much.." I said as she touch the tombstone of my parents. I went towards Jessica signalling her that I was done with meeting her mum & dad at the graveyard..

"There is school tomorrow for you dongsaeng ah. Please wake up early because I need to go to work early & I'm not able to wake you up. " said Jessica with a motherly tone.

Eversince Mum & Dad left, Jessica have been working too much. I mean we are from the rich family but she still works hard at our family company because she didn't want the company to fall or be corrupted as Dad put a lot of effort and hardwork in building up that company. Sooner or later, I might also be working at that company but I decided not too because I wanted to be a interior designer.

We finally reached home & I quickly ran up to my room and jumped onto my bed. I decided to scan my room because I personally designed it. I was really satisfied with my room and how i designed it.

Since it was still early, I decided to go out and take in some fresh air

Since it was still early, I decided to go out and take in some fresh air. I went to search through my closet and choose what I wanted to wear.

I grabbed my phone, wallet, earpiece and car key which was together with my house key

I grabbed my phone, wallet, earpiece and car key which was together with my house key. After I was satisfied with my look I decided to head out before it gets dark. The car ride to the park was quiet and peaceful as I played my favorite song which was Goodbye Summer by F(x). I hummed to the song while driving.

Once I reached the park, I parked my car and decided to buy myself an ice cream. I quickly headed towards the ice cream man.

" Ahjussi. One chocolate ice cream please" I ordered.

" Ne. Here is your ice cream " the ahjussi said while handing me my ice cream.

I paid him and when I was about to turn to walk towards the bench I bumped into this tall guy and suddenly my eyes turned into grey..

" OMG OMG I'm so sorry " I apologised in English while trying to wipe away the ice cream on his shirt.

END OF KRYSTAL'S POV 

----------------------
a/n guess who is the tall guy !! 😂 & yes all the family members of Krystal are werewolves but they are living the lifestyle of a normal human being ☺️