C E L E B R A T I O N (S)

" why is Soojung not outside, greeting me and helping me with the kids? " Kai mumbled.

" need any help? " Chanyeol asked.

" oh! hyung! your help is really needed. the kids are still sleeping, i don't want to wake them up so could you help me carry their childseats inside the house? " Kai asked.

" sure anything for you. why don't you go inside and ask for Soojung's help while i guard here. " Chanyeol suggested.

Kai nodded and headed inside the house. The house was dark. so, Kai switched on the lights only to see a big huge birthday cake right in the middle of the living room which was decorated nicely.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONG IN! "

Kai was shocked to see EXO, Red Velvet, Krystal and his kids all awake in the living room wishing him a happy birthday.

" thank you so much guys! " Kai thanked all of them.

" hey! it was all your wife's idea! i totally forgotten about your birthday dude. " Sehun said which earned an elbow from Irene.

" here! cut the cake! " Krystal said while handing him the knife.

Kai cut the cake and served the cake to each one of his gang.

" anyways, what is this huge celebration for? it can't only be for my birthday right? " Kai asked.

" well, i have a confession to make! " Irene said out of the sudden.

Everybody's attention turned to Irene.

" well.... i'm pregnant... " Irene said.

" me too. " Wendy said.

" me three. " Seulgi said.

" CONGRATULATIONS! OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! " Krystal shouted while hugging Irene, Wendy and Seulgi.

" all three of you are going to be a father! " Kai said pointing to D.O, Chen and Sehun.

D.O, Chen and Sehun stood there speechless. All three didn't know what to feel.

" we are going to be fathers? " Chen asked in disbelief.

" pabo! didn't we just annouced that we are pregnant? " Wendy said as she went beside Chen and hugged him. Same goes to Irene and Seulgi.