W E I R D

KRYSTAL'S POV

mine? why is my heart pumping so hard? have i really fallen in love with Kim Jong In? why do i feel as if my cheeks are burning?

END OF KRYSTAL'S POV

After Krystal was done with her final touch up on her face and outfit, she looked at Kai and gave him the signal that she was done. With that, Krystal walked towards her study table to grab her car keys but was stopped by Kai.

" we will be going there by my car and I'm driving. " said Kai.

Krystal nodded and followed Kai behind. She quickly locked the doors to her house and went down the stairs to follow Kai. Kai stood by his car and opened up the door for Krystal.

" my lady " he teased.

Krystal only giggled at Kai's action and gave a nod. Kai quickly close the passenger seat's door and paced to his driver seat's door. With that, they drove off.

After 20 minutes

They reached their destination. Kai being the gentleman before, quickly went down and opened the door for Krystal. After that, Kai locked his car and hold Krystal's hand while walking towards this huge mansion.

Krystal was amazed by the architecture of his pack's house

Krystal was amazed by the architecture of his pack's house. Kai was still holding Krystal's hand. When they reached his pack's house, they were greeted by Kim Joonmyeon also known as Suho.

" Annyeong Krystal sshi. Nice to meet you. Come on in. " greeted Suho.

Krystal nodded while entering Kai's house which he shares with his pack still holding his hands. Inside, she saw her friends, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy and Yeri with Kai's pack. She quickly free herself from Kai's grasp and ran towards them to give a group hug.

KAI'S POV

I don't know why but when she free herself from my grasp, I feel empty and angry.

END OF KAI'S POV

After Krystal was done with hugging her friends, she walked towards Kai and introduced her friends to Kai and vice versa. While she was done introducing them to one another, Kai just nodded his head, walked to his pack and introduced them to Krystal and after he was done with introducing Krystal to his pack, he went out to the garden leaving Krystal alone near the entrance door.

KRYSTAL'S POV

what's wrong with him? did I do anything wrong? all I did was just introduce him to my friends. why did he leave me alone near this entrance door? where is he going? god, what is wrong with that boy.

END OF KRYSTAL'S POV