S U R P R I S E

" I don't really know why Krystal is asking me to take out these kids on a walk. " Kai complained.

" stop complaining god. at least she send us to accompany you. " Sehun said.

Kai was about to argue with Sehun went Sarang suddenly starts crying loudly. Kai calmed Sarang down.

" let's go home. " Sehun said.

Kai agreed and Chanyeol pushed the triplets strollers to where Kai had parked his car with Sehun following him from behind. Chanyeol and Sehun helped Kai put the triplets in their baby seat while Kai started folding the triplet's stroller after putting Sarang to sleep in her baby seat.

" thanks guys. i don't know how i would survive this walk without you guys. " Kai sincerely thanked his brothers.

" do you guys need a ride? " Kai asked.

" no thanks! we came here with our own vehicles. " Chanyeol said.

" alright then! i'll see you guys soon! thanks again! " Kai said and entered his car and started driving off.

Chanyeol went on his motorcycle while Sehun entered his car and the both of them started driving to Kai's house for Kai's birthday party.

Kai was at a red stop light so he turned to look at his children. All of them were sleeping.

' they must be tired. ' Kai thought

Kai drove carefully and slowly back home as he didn't want to wake up his children.

AT HOME

" ani! oppa! move the cake a little bit there. alright! thank you! " Krystal told Suho.

Krystal was decorating the house for Kai's birthday party with EXO and RED VELVET when Sehun called her.

*sehunnie is calling...*

' what is it sehun? '

' just to inform you that Kai took the long way home. '

' wae? '

' i think he is buying some coffee for himself. i'm currently following him. Chanyeol hyung is on the way to your house. '

' arraseo. keep following him okay! and tell me if he is near here. '

' noted. '

Krystal ended the call and continued to prepare for the birthday surprise. After 10 minutes...

*sehunnie is calling...*

' is Jongin near already? '

' yeap. '

' alright. see you soon. '

With that, Krystal ended the call and told everyone to hide.