C O N F E S S I O N

KRYSTAL'S POV

Everyone was done with dinner. I look beside me and notice that Kai was gone. Now how am I supposed to know where is the god damn garden. I was walking around the house when I bumped into someone.

" Mianhe. I didn't mean to bump into you. " I apologised.

" Looking for Kai? " asked the guy.

I looked up and noticed that it was Sehun.

" He is at the garden. Let me guide you the way to the garden. " Sehun said.

" Thank you very much. " I said.

I was grateful that Sehun guided me the way to the garden.

" I will leave you here right now. See you downstairs Krystal " Sehun said once we reached the garden while winking.

To my suprised, the garden was beautifully decorated and then I saw Kai back facing me.

" Yah! Kim Jong In ! Why did you leave me alone again? " I shouted at him.

Kai turned and walked towards me and gave me a hug. I was shocked and I froze on the spot.

" Mianhe Princess. I have a question for you, if I were to confessed to you, will you accept my confession? " Kai suddenly asked.

" What are you talking about Jongin? Are you crazy? " I said but deep down inside my heart, I was crazily fangirling and shouting yes.

" aniyo. Jung Soojung, will you be my girlfriend? " Kai asked while giving me the rose.

where the hell did the rose come from. then again, we were at the garden. so maybe he picked it up before I came up to meet him.

I was speechless but I managed to nod my head. With that, Kai hugged me so tightly. While we were hugging, we heard cheering behind us. It was the rest of Kai's pack and my friends.

END OF KRYSTAL'S POV