T H A N K Y O U

After an eventful day, Krystal and Kai put their kids to bed and started cleaning up the house. After they were done cleaning up the house, the both of them took a sit on their balcony while drinking a cup of hot chocolate.

" jagi. i really appreciate what you did today. it was totally unexpected. gomawo yeobo. " Kai thanked his wife.

" aish yeobo. it's nothing. that's what a wife supposed to do for her husband. i'm glad you like the surprise. " Krystal said.

" like? i definitely loved it. " Kai said which made Krystal giggle.

" yeobo... what if i didn't bump into you at the park? will we still be like this? do you ever regret bumping into me? " Krystal asked Kai out of the blue. The atmosphere turning slightly gloomy.

" maybe. maybe not. truthfully, if we didn't bump into each other, i would still be stuck with those boys and maybe Jongdae hyung, D.O hyung and Sehun won't get to find their mate. " Kai said.

" you see... us meeting brought joy to the people we love. if i didn't invite you over to my house that day, they will most probably still be single by now. look at us now, we are happily married with 4 kids and 6 of our close friends are all married to each other and expecting a child of their own. " Kai continued.

" Kim Soojung, the love of my life. i have never regret bumping into you at the park that day. you brought me joy and affection. you even gave birth to 4 little angels with that slim figure of yours. eventhough we are living like humans being, when our kids are older, let's not forget to bring them back to their roots as wolves together with the rest. " Kai said as he kissed Krystal's forehead.