S T A Y

" Dinner is served " Kai joked.

" Gomawo Jong In ! " Krystal said while giving him a eyesmile.

Kai cooked spaghetti for dinner and suprisingly, it tasted good. After having their dinner, Krystal suggested to have a movie marathon. With that, they watched Twilight Saga. Halfway through the movie, they heard a loud thunder. It was raining heavily and the storm was frightening Krystal out. Without realising, she quickly clinged onto Jong In's arm.

" Are you scared of thunder and lighting? " he asked.

Krystal just nodded her head without replying him.

" It's okay. Let's just stop watching this movie. " he suggested.

He stood up and switched off the television. After he was done, he walked towards Krystal.

" Can you sleep alone in this type of weather? " he asked while bending down to have eye contact.

" No... " Krystal replied him quietly.

" Okay then, I'll accompany you to sleep then. Kaja. " he said while carrying Krystal bridal style to her room.

" Yah ! PUT ME DOWN ! " Krystal shouted while hitting his chest.

While she was hitting his chest, the thunder stormed loudly. To her shock, she quickly hug Jong In again.

" aigo. If you want a hug, just say it. There's no need for you to do all of this. " teased Kai.

Still the thunder was storming loudly and Krystal was still clinging onto Kai.

" Please stay over at my house for today Jong In. " she said while letting go of Kai.

" Alright, just let me tell my pack. By the way, why do you always call me by my real name? " he asked.

" I don't know, maybe because I like your real name better than Kai. " Krystal said while smiling.

" Arraseo. Just call me any name you want Princess " Kai winked.

KRYSTAL'S POV

god. why do I feel really comfortable with Kai. have I got over my fears of boys?

END OF KRYSTAL'S POV

" Let's go to bed " suggested Kai

" yah! you are sleeping on the floor okay! " Krystal said

" wae?! " Kai whined

" It's not right. We are only friends. " Krystal explained

" okay then... " Kai sighed

KAI'S POV

why am i thinking that she will let me sleep on her bed? god Jong In you are so stupid.

END OF KAI'S POV