P A R T Y

" kaja yeobo! let's go home! kyaaa my husband is so handsome with his new hair! " Krystal was fangirling about Kai's hair.

IN THE CAR

" oh oppa! before i forget, i bought us a couple ring! " Krystal said while showing the package.

" oh? why did you buy another ring? " Kai asked.

" i don't know... i mean this ring is just too pretty i couldn't help but buy it. " Krystal confessed.

" but this could be our promise ring! so you need to wear it always just like our wedding ring! " Krystal continued.

" ara ara! i will. " Kai said.

AT HOME

" oppa! don't you find it weird? " Krystal asked Kai.

" don't tell me you are doing something to me again... " Kai said.

" ani. i mean, when we landed, none of our friends turned up at the airport, and till now, there's not even a single message from them. are they really busy? " Krystal asked.

" i don't kn- "

Kai was about to say when his phone rang. 

' bro, D.O hyung is drunk in the club. he is going to use his powers. help us now! '

' ara ara i'm on my way ' 

" yeobo, we need to go to the club now! D.O hyung is going to cause trouble! " Kai said as he headed to the car.

" why can't you just teleport us there, silly? " Krystal said.

With that, Kai and Krystal teleported to the club only to find the club filled with their best friends.

" CONGRATULATIONS! "

" congratulations on?? " Kai asked dumbfounded.

" your marriage and Krystal's pregnancy " Suho said.

" what you are pregnant? " Kai turned to ask Krystal.

Krystal nodded her head and Kai hugged her tightly. In the end, all of them did a big group hug.

" gomawo you guys. " Kai and Krystal thanked them.

" I really thought you guys were really busy with work... " Krystal said.

" yo, bro, why is your hair like that? " Sehun asked.

" I told him to dye it! " Krystal replied happily.