A D V I C E

KAI'S POV

Since I was not in a good mood, I went out for awhile. I do not know why I am acting like this. Like I am not in any relationship with her yet but I act like I am. I was deep in my thoughts when I felt someone touched my shoulder. It was Sehun.

" Dude, why are you out here alone? Is this how you entertain your guest? " asked Sehun

" I don't know bro. I'm not in a good mood right now. " I replied.

" because of Krystal? " Sehun asked.

" How did you know? " I said shockingly

" Dude, your facial expression changed when she freed herself from your grasp. " said Sehun while imitating my expression.

" Do you love her ? " Sehun suddenly asked out of the blue.

" I don't know. I'm not quite sure whether it's infactuation or love. I mean I just met her like a few days ago but somehow I feel really comfortable with her like how I'm comfortable with you guys. she's different man. " I explained.

" You fallen hard for her bro. Confess to her soon alright. I'm going inside right now. " Sehun said while tapping my shoulder.

Sehun's advice keeps repeating itself in my mind. Should I really confess to her? But what if she rejects it? Or what if it's infactuation?

END OF KAI'S POV

Kai went back into the house and saw that all of them are seated at the dining table which means it is dinner time. He took a seat beside Krystal because it was the only one seat which was empty. He looked at Sehun and all he saw was his dear friend winking at him. Krystal noticed Kai was back and whispered something to him.

" where were you? and why did you leave me all alone back here? " Krystal whispered to Kai.

" I'll tell you later alright. Let's just eat dinner now and by the way meet me at the garden after dinner. " Kai replied.