N E W G U Y

KAI'S POV

" Yah Kai ! What are you standing there for? Class is going to start soon! We are going to be late! " Chanyeol hyung shouted

" He must be thinking about that girl that he had bumped into just now. " Sehun whispered to Chanyeol.

Without realising, I quickly chase the girl.

"Yah Kai ! wait for us ! " Sehun shouted

I heared Sehun's shouts but I decided to ignore him and continue chasing the girl.

END OF KAI'S POV

KRYSTAL'S POV

Thank god I was far away from that idiot guy. i sighed in relief. I was shocked when I felt someone touch my shoulder.

" Ah GAMCHAGIYA ! Can you not scare me like that Irene?! " I shouted

" mian , I didn't expect you to be so shocked. So, what were you thinking about huh?? " asked Irene curiously.

" nothing!! Let's just get ready for class. " I quickly changed the topic.

*RINGGGGGGGGG*

The sound that signal that class will start sooner or later. I was all prepared for class and I just start to stare into blank space. Soon enough, my subject teacher came and it was time for class. Class was about to begin when we heard a knock on the door.

" Come in. " said my teacher.

" Sorry that i'm late for class. I wasn't able to find the classroom. " the guy apologised.

" Oh the new transfer student from the other school. Come in and introduce yourself " replied my teacher.

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Jong In, also known as Kai and I'm the new transfer student. Please treat me well. " Jong In said.

"Welcome to class and please take a seat next to Krystal. Krystal sshi please raise up your hand. " the teacher said.

I raised up my hand lazily and just rolled my eyes at the idiotic guy. I can't believe this guy is in the same class as me. wait. why am I sensing another wolf??  Is it coming from the idiotic guy?? Is he the guy that I bumped into at the park?? omg Krystal, why are you so forgetful !!

" Excuse me. Are you not going to thank me because I picked up your phone? " he asked.

" Thanks. Are you happy now that I thanked you? " I asked back while rolling my eyes. Can this guy stop annoying me already. -.-

" Yeap. I'm happy and I know your secret. " he smirked and folded his arms.

END OF KRYSTAL'S POV