D A T E ?

KAI'S POV

Once I exchanged numbers with Krystal, I quickly sent her a message.

Yah Soojungie ❤️! I'll meet you later at 5pm at your house alright! I'm going to introduce you to my pack!

To: Soojungie ;)

Once I was done, I quickly press the send button. A few minutes later, she replied.

What's with the heartshape huh? and since when did you know where is my house located at huh STALKER?!

From: Soojungie ;)

I laughed at her reply. Stalker huh? Well, she does not know that I have always been stalking her eversince that incident. I am not a hardcore stalker alright. I only know where is her address and that is all.

I have my ways 😁😉 Just kidding! I'll tell you later alright princess! See you later ❤️😚

To: Soojungie ;)  

I just love talking to her. Everytime she replies me back, my heart skips a beat. I mean everything she does, it will melt me. I really can't wait to go out with her. Maybe I should invite her out on a dinner first then introduce her to my pack.

END OF KAI'S POV

AT KRYSTAL'S HOUSE & KRYSTAL'S POV

Once I reached the door to my house, I took my keys to unlock the door. The house smelled like lavender maybe because of the yankee candle that Jessica unnie bought. I quickly went to my room, threw my bag on the floor and lay down on the bed. gosh, why is life so tiring. I took a quick nap.

After a few hours, I woke up and hear someone at the kitchen maybe it's Jessica unnie ! yay finally she is home early! I decided to change into something casual like tank top and some shorts. I went down and to my horror, I saw Kim Jong In !

" YAH! HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE KIM JONG IN?! " I shouted.

" hehe! I teleported here. " he just said normally while continuing to cook.

" what? teleport? you got to be kidding me ! " I said in English.

" Nope I'm not. " he replied back in English.

GOD. THIS BOY IS STRESSING ME OUT.

" hais. anyways, what are you doing here? " I asked while taking a seat at the table counter.

" well, if you look at the clock. It's already 5.30pm which means you are late for our date. " he replied while pointing to the clock.

"date? oh yeah! omo i'm so sorry Jongin ! Let me take a quick shower and I'll be back down in a few minute. " I said while rushing up my room.

" aniyo, it's okay. We can have a date here at your house. " he replied while holding onto my hands to stop me from going up.

" But my sister is coming back home soon. " I said.

" nope, she left a note saying she won't be coming back home until next week due to her overseas work trip. You must be so tired that you straight away went up to your room to sleep not seeing your sister's note. " he said while letting go of my hands.

END OF KRYSTAL'S POV