Prologue

warning some scenes here might upset you be careful when reading friends :3

You were breathing heavily as you ran, yelling behind you were a mob of kids a little older than you.

They were chasing you because someone tried to hurt you, you dodged causing them to hurt themselves by punching the wall.

They seemed mightily upset about that and were mad at you. Your torch was lighting the way up the mountain as you ran, you jumped over trees and and roots making sure not to fall if you did it would be your death wish.

You panted heavily as you hear the voices fade you were obvouisly half way up the mountain, you pulled yourself up to see a girl she ran into a cave, afraid you followed. She fell down a hole you stopped and stared and the huge hole on the floor in awe.

Someone pulled you from behind and laughed cruelly. "Look what we have here, seems the little baby needed a break. (Y/N) you seem to be pale, your gonna regret making our friend hurt himself"

You spat on the boys face "screw you jacob" He wiped off the saliva mad.

"Well, you asked for it!"

He held your arm above the hole and grinned as he watched you dangle helplessly!

You screamed I fear and pain from the tightness on your wrist.

"LET GO!" you yell without thinking

He drops you and you fall.

Falling

Falling

Falling

Your last thought is Am I dead?

A voice replies No this is only the beginning