Odd days

(R/N) = Rival name btw
Also please pic the option that applies to how you acted last time otherwise it won't make sense xD

You walked into paps house looking round, it seems no one was home.  You quickly ran up to the bathroom since you had really mucky clothes and were dirty since you got beat up.

You dump off all your clothes and enter the shower.The warm water cooling your nerves. You were very confused and it helped out.

What was that voice earlier....

*I don't know why are you asking me?

You jump and squeal seeing chara leaning against the shower wall.

Chara what the actual f*ck?

*Something wrong?

You give them a wtf look and glare.

*....OH, sorry you like to shower in private got ya, when I was frisk they didn't mind me watching them in the shower.

Chara swiftly left the room.You sigh and get back to your shower, train of thought gone. After you finished washing yourself and lazily pulled on your clothes, then head downstairs and flop on paps couch, all while switching the tv channel.

After a few hours of watching TV you get an urgent phone call from paps happily picking up the phone.

Sup pap?

A panicked papyrus voice rings through the phone.

"Where are you!? Are you safe!"

You jump at his worried yelling,

I'm fine papyrus calm down! I'm at your house!

He sighs in relief,

"There's been a murder, on a tree, a boy was found impaled by a knife.... I need you to come here to see if you know the poor kid."

You nod not knowing what to "expect".

~walking to the crime scene~

As you walk to the tree, you see Jacob (or whoever) impaled and gasp/stay monotone. Pap walks over to you.

"Do you know the kid?"

You shake your head yes.

That was Jacob/(r/n).....  He was my bully....

You breathe in as papyrus looks at you.

"There was a note on the body..."

You tilt your head in confusion but look at the note

Option A (you set him free/gave him a warning)

You slowly read the messy note,

Dear (Y/N),
           I heard you were having problems with bullies so I solved them for you!!! Aren't you glad you don't have anyone to hurt you anymore~! Get ready for a more gifts later my dear!
               Love Frisk XOXO

You gasp at the note and look at Jacob/(r/n) and step back. Papyrus slowly wrapped an arm around you.

"Don't worry I'll keep you safe..."

You nod just agreeing in pure shock.

Option B (pet)

As you read the slightly scribbly note you finally noticed the red collar on Jacob/(r/n) and stay quiet,

Dear (Y/N),
             I'm so sorry I had to do this to your pet but he tried to escape, even after numerous warnings he refused to cooperate! How sad I had to put him down... Nevermind I got you a better pet instead can't wait till you get it! Look forward to more gifts my pretty~
                   Love Frisk XOXOXO

You raise an eyebrow not really caring about Jacob/(r/n), he was only a pet nothing more nothing less. Papyrus raises an imaginary eyebrow at your reaction.

"Don't worry your safe with me..."

You nod once again.

Option C (he was already dead)

You slowly unfold the note, it was scented and the writing was scribed so beautifully almost like a professional love note.

Dear (Y/N),
           I saw this beautiful piece of art you made, It's so inspired! Like a painter with a paint brush or a scribe with a fountain pen~ I must say it really spoke to me. You keep your beautiful talent going and I hope your like presents~! I can't leave you, the most wonderful character without anything now can I? Well anyway enjoy yourself and I hope we can see each other soon~
                Xxxxxx♡ Love Frisk ♡XXXXXXX

Your eyes widen in pure shock and feel a little flattered I might say....

Papyrus watches you closely and suspiciously, he obvouisly read the note.

"I would say that I could protect you but I have this feeling you don't need it..."

You look at paps with a helpless stare, he sighs like he recognises something.

"I'll protect you don't worry"

You jump and nod happily.

Long chapters cus I haven't updated in a while xD sorry about that. Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter!! ^^