puns?

Comedy and fluff were even so here we go!! However this means angst is gonna be in the next chapter so... x3

You rubbed your eyes as you pushed yourself off of paps bed he wasn't there, which had sent a chill down your spine. You looked round his room was REALLY messy like it made you want to clean it up {or not}. You slowly walked to the door and opened the door to hear sans and paps talking.

Morning!

You yelled to the skelebros as you stepped down the stairs with a large grin. They waved back.

"Year bro I've got a skele-ton of puns and jokes for today. "

You raised an eyebrow and shudder, there's a cold draught.

"Yo you ok kid? Are you cold of so you should stand in the corner."

Why?

You ask very confused, chara was just hitting thier head on the wall.

"Cus it's 90 degrees"

You snicker while sans glares at the papaya.

"What? Bro I'm not hiding anything you can stairs and an see right through me!"

You snicker again but slip as you step down the stairs so you start to fall! You close your eyes waiting for impact but nothing cam you open your eyes to paps holding you causing a very big blush. He had a light blush too. He leaned in a little the space between your faces getting closer.

"PAPYRUS, HUMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"

You instantly both retreat and paps puts you down.

T-thanks

"No problem kiddo"

He ruffles your hair and sits down on the chair.

Oooo so close!!! Oh well nevermind maybe next time eh? Anyway bonus.

Chara keeps banging thier head on the wall the yells again.

*Stop trying to go to the bone zone dammit!!!

Also a lil chara drawing/reaction