Awe how cute

DARK ANGST & GORE CHAPTER JUST A FORE WARNING IF YOU DONT LIKE ANYTHING LIKE THIS, I WILL MARK WHEN THE GORE BEGINS THO.

Pant pant gotta keep running!

They're getting closer! Run faster! Run!

AH! No please don't hurt me!!

Stop hurting me!

Leave me alone!

What have I done to you!

stop plEASE STOP!!!

"...up!"

Who's that voice??

"..ake up!"

Are you going to hurt me too?

"(Y/n)! Wak..."

Wait no that's papyrus! What's going on??

"WAKE UP (Y/N)!!"

You shoot up panting terrified, papyrus sitting beside you on his bed looking at you concerned.

"You were screaming in your sleep.."

You wiped the sweat off your head and tear up. You literally glomp him and cry.

"Shoosh... you're safe...you're safe..."

And that's how you stayed all night.

~Time skip~

You rubbed your eyes you were still with paps in the bedroom. You couldn't get to sleep after those horrid nightmares, but you had enough energy to get up and do some things. So you mostly hung out with paps he wanted you beside him at all times so he could check on you.

Honestly you felt safer with him.

As you walked to the door with paps, you notice the big purple door open. Paps pulls you into the wood along side the path as a bunch of kids you recognised walked past.

Jacob...

You spat out venomously, you wanted to punch him already. He tried to kill you by dropping you down here. Why the hell are they down here anyway?

Paps walked forward and did his usual talk, he seemed to be very patient with papyrus as he listened to his dialog. He hid behind the rock and everything. His friend Julie also did the same time being as friendly and kind as she could.

*You are filled with dread...

You looked at chara surprised, how did they?

*You're terrified I can just see from your stance.

Well then.

*Maybe we should go back to paps house.

You nod in agreement and head off to the house just before you reach snowdin, something hard is thrown hard at your head.

OW!

It's a snowball with a rock on it... Chara glared at Jacob who had a huge smirk on his face,Julie wasn't here which was why he could do this.

"Hey b*tch!"

Your eyes widen and you start to run but Jacob obvouisly being taller and more athletic caught up with you and jumped on you.