Boredom personified

It's after Christmas. You're literally just sitting there on thier couch while sans is asleep in his room and paps is just asleep on the floor with a beer bottle in his hand. Fantastic.

You gently played with the heart locket that was given to you by Frisk. Even tho they were a dxck,they did know how to do nice things especially since that little gift was one of the two things that saved your Christmas.

You pushed yourself up and walked over the papyrus,trying not to stand on any of him. Paps didn't stir at all luckily and went into the kitchen going yo grabs some food but then seeing all the ingredients were used to make sans tacos,you ran to grab one.

You didn't care how they tasted,you were hungry! You've only snacked on things for the last couple days! You gently took a bite into one of the tacos.

Damn! These taste amazing!

*Really? He must of improved from the last time I was here.

You jumped as chara spoke,you still were not used to them randomly appearing and talking to you.you turned round and put your hand on your hip being as sassy as can be.

Chara could not help but laugh loudly at your antics,you meanwhile flush in embaressment as Paps had seen you randomly act sassy to nothing,you knew he couldn't see chara so this probably made you look crazy.

"Hey kid,you woke up in a sassy mood or something?"

You awquardly nod,chara was laughing so badly on the floor, and were glad they caused this. Paps noticed you nomming on a taco.

"How do those taste? Sans made em. He's been improving wildly, like he didn't use any glitter or non edibles in them this time round."

You grin and nod giving a thumb up, paps nodded and grinned grabbing something to nom also even yo he really didn't need anything.

After nomming and talking with paps  {mostly about condiments like ketchup n mustard, chara was mightily confused at this conversation} you went out for a walk. It was a nice day for it, well you think it was day anyway.

After a while of walking you bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so sor-"

Your eyes widen when you see its Frisk, they just nod.

Hey (y/n)~ nice to see you again~

You back away a few steps and they grin seeing your fear. You wanted do call out but you were frozen in the spot.

Frisk chuckled and walked towards you and...kissed your hand?! Totally not creepy at all.

Cmon I wanna show you something!

You were dragged by them to a lil place in the forest, damn you shouldn't of stayed still like that! Frisk handed you a knifu and jumped on the spot getting out thier own.

You paled seeing the weapon in your hand, it had your name carved into it too. The thing g was the way it was carved it looked like YOU carved it.

Frisk just grinned at your reaction. Well until a gaster blaster appeared outta no where and shot at Frisk who dodged and ran.

A wild papyrus appeared and ran over,you were utterly freaked. Papyrus ran over and gently shook you to snap outta the state you were in. You slowly looked at him.

He sighed seeing you weren't gonna move, then gently picked you up and walked into his home. Where you were wrapped up warm and given food, you started calming down through the night as you fell asleep on Papyrus.

Updates yay! Also isn't sleeping on a pile of bones uncomfortable? Hm oh well anyway hope you like the update. Next update new years WOOP WOOP