spoopy scary skeletons

You trudged through the snow you were utterly in prepared for this wearing shorts/skirt are not the best for the cold weather.

*Yo, you ok? You look like your shaking?

You look at chara and nod slightly before taking more steps. As you were walking you noticed a big branch you have to step over it and carry on walking...

S N A P !

You snap your head in the direction of the branch on the floor, it had been broken... you pick up the pace and head forward towards the bars in front of the bridge.

You hear heavy footsteps walk behind you, you can feel someone breathing down your neck heavily. You feel your hairs standing on your back in pure fear.

"H U M A N,"

You gulp

"I S T H I S H O W Y O U T R E A T A N E W P A L ? T U R N A R O U N D A N D S H A K E M Y H A N D ."

You slowly and carefully turn round and see his bony hand stretched out, you gently grasp the hand for a handshake but then...

Pffffffrrt

The skeleton through his head back in laughter, obvouisly enjoying himself. You couldn't help but chuckle too.

"Ah, the whoopie cushion in the hand trick, it's always funny!"

He wiped away a tear.

"I'm papyrus but you can call me pap."

He was wearing an orange hoodie and some shorts, you can't forget his bunny slippers however. He held his other hand out.

"I promise there's nothing in this hand."

You lightly shake his hand and he grins, stopping the hand shake to light a cigarette, which you slap out his hand.

"Hey! What was that for!"

Smoking is bad for you!

You swiftly reply, while papyrus just huffs.

"Well, anyway your a human right? Hilarious! So my brother wants to see a human right? So climb over those bars, yea those! My brother made them too small to stop anyone anyway."

Paps stepped over and lent you a hand. After walking a little further he stopped you.

"Quick! Behind that rock!"

You rushed over as you heard someone running and yelling.

"PAPYRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!"