Diary Entry 2- Ambulance and Apologies

Dear Diary,
Oh dear do we have much to catch up on. Well currently I'm sitting in my room on my bed, in trouble, because I wacked Zac Battestelie. Your probably wondering why... Well let me refresh you on some things.

6pm last night
WACK!!!

"Oh gosh! Zac? Zac? Oh no." I rushed over and grabbed his arm and shook it hoping to wake him up. Fail.

My mothers patrol car pulls up not even 5 minutes later.

"Mom? Why are you home so early?" i ask, my face flushing red immediatly. Oh no. I'm in deep trouble.

"I got a call from a neighbor saying that there was an unconscious boy on my porch. Know anything about that Aspen Noel Clayre?" She gives me her stern eyebrow and walks over inspecting him. I told her what happened and she immediatly called for ambulances. She then called the parents and explained. "You do realize that my job is on the line now. They could sue us!!!"

"I-im sorry mom."

"Go to your room now. Think about this than i want you to come down here and apologize to the Battestelies and then your grounded for however long it takes for him to heal completely." I look at her in disbelief. How could she?!? "NOW!!!"

I stomp upstairs to my room and sit on my bed and eventually decide to go down and apologize.

Once I reach the front yard my house looks like a crime scene. I walk over to the Battestelies and apologize.

"Your lucky we dont call the police and get you arrested!" his mom, Sandra, says to me.

"Look I am really sorry I thought he was an intruder."I explain through sobs. But, rudely, they just walk away over to the ambulance.

How immature.

I walk upstairs and sit on my bed

Now.

Its now 7 am. Its a saturday morning and I'm at home. Yay. I've received 3 messages from Zac saying how pis*ed he is at me. I've just ignored them and cried. There goes my chance of ever being a friend at least.

I'm surprised when i get a message from him at 3:30 saying he still wants to meet me. Probably to hit me with a broom.

I go to my bathroom and grab some highwaisted jeans, a maroon crop, and my boots. I grab my jacket and start walking to the park.

There he is.

My heart starts beating rapidly and my breathing slows.

Here it goes.

Help me lord...