Diary Entry Thirteen- Life goes on

"Aspen. Please talk to me! Your my only friend here. I need you!" Serenitys calls down the hall get quieter and quieter as I rush down the school halls.

"Well I dont need you! Life goes on!" I yell back down the hall towards her.
######
Dear diary,
Me and Kat are finally healed and are back at school. Everyone has been treating us like little babies and I hate it. I wish I was an outcast like I was three months ago. All the attention gets to me.
Sincerely,
Aspen.

"Aspen? Is that you?" I hear an unkown voice say to me. Causing me to close my diary before she reads it.

"Umm yes?"

"Your the girl that got in a car wreck! HEY EVERYONE! ITS ASPEN CLAYRE!" the unnamed girl yells down the hall, resulting in eye looking and heads turning.

Wait, thats...

ZOEY?!?!

"Zoey what are you doing?!?" I yell at her tugging on her shirt.

"This is revenge for snapping at my boyfriend." she says to me shooting me an evil filled glare.

I stand up and storm off, out the doors and walk. Walk to my house where im safe.

When I reach my house I run , upstairs to my room and fall on my bed crying.

"WHY IS MY LIFE SO HORRIBLE?!?!" I shriek into my pillow.

After crying myself to sleep I wake up to alarms.

I rush downstairs and see my ex-best friend Jax faning out a fire on the stove.

"What are you doing Jax?!?How'd you get in here?!?!? What are you doing?!??!"

"That's questions to be answered later Aspen!" he yells through the loud alarms.

I pick up my cellphone and call 911, hesitating as I remember my mom is at work. But I knew I had to.

"911 what is your emergency?" the too-happy dispatcher asked through the cellphone.

"Hi, I'm Aspen Clayre, Kendall Clayres daughter. There is a oven fire at my house right now. I need firetrucks right now!" I yell into the phone.

"Okay ma'am please get out of the house immediatly and we will be there in a moment."

I do as told and grab Jax and runout of the house. As i hear the distinct sound of sirens I feel instant relief rush through my body.

"Aspen Clayre!!!!! What are you doing?!?!?" I hear my moms voice boom throughout the air around us.

And my nightmare begins.

"Mom. Jax came to apologize, I am guessing, and made food and accidentally caused an oven fire. Please forgive him." I plead. And she did.

"Ma'am, good news, your house is alright. No damage." A lady comes out of the house.

Hallelujah