Diary Entry Ten- Rebounding in Hurt

Dear diary,
Its been the worst 10 days without Zac. I know, I was the one who cut all the strings, but it hurts. I didn't think that it'd hurt as much as it does, but it does.
Sincerely,
Heartbroken Aspen.

"Aspen?" my best friend kaitlin was standing in the doorway of my huge room,holding 2 tubs of ice cream and 3 movies.

"Kat!" I sat up from my bed that had swallowed me since the last 10 days. She ran to me and embraced me in a hug while I cried on her shoulder.

"I know honey, I know. Kats here."

After 3 movies, Juno, Fast and furious 7, Grown ups 2. And 2 tubs of Cookies And Cream ice cream, Kat broke the short silence.

"We are going out." she said to me, looking at me with determination in her eyes. When she is determined, nothing absolutely NOTHING holds her back.

"I don't know. I mean-" I was cut off by her finger against my lip shushing me.

That did it.

"Okay put these on, oh and this, also!" she tossed me a pile of clothing and shoes and shooed me off to my bathroom.

After putting on my darkwash skinny jeans, a white crop top, and some boots, she curled my hair and did a half up with a bow.

"I have to admit,"she started,"I do great work."

"I can't rebound this quickly Kat. I mean it hurts my heart still-" I start but then cut off by....

THE FINGER.

What a surprise.

She tossed me my gold purse and we went to her car and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask, looking at my phone.

"A party." she replies, keeping her determined eyes on the road.

"No kat I dont do parties!" this time she looked at me, "keep your eyes on the road!"

She didnt listen...

CRASH!

Blackness took over my worried vision...