Diary Entry Fourteen- Happy Birthday To me.

(zeke in picture)

"Happy birthday to me.. Happy birthday to me.. Happy birthday dear Stupid girl. Happy birthday to me." I blow out the candle of my cheap cupcake and dig in.

"Nobody should spend their 16th birthday alone." I jump as the voice startled me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Zeke."
#########
Dear diary,
So my sixteenth birthday didn't turn out as planned. No one showed up. Except this guy named Zeke. He goes to our school so I guess he heard about it.
Sincerely,
Anxious Aspen.

"Aspen? Are you okay?"I hear zekes voice on the other side of the door to the bathroom. Yep, thats right. I pulled the I gotta pee card and ran.

I quickly shut my diary, sending a loud bang throughout the room.

"What was that?!?" I hear him yell worridly.

"Im fine zeke, really." I check the mirror and comb out my matted hair and wipe off my face.

"I thought you were sick or something." zeke said to me as i open the door and step out.

"Im fine." I say coldly and push out of the way.

"Well I'll be going then." I hear Zeke say as he opens the front door and leaves.

He was the only one who showed up.

I can't let him leave.

I run outside after him and grab him by his arm,turning him to face me. We were so close our noses where brushing against each other.

"Your something else aspen. You really are." he says to me.

"Well I hope thats a good thing."

"Oh yeah it is." then he kissed me.

HE KISSED ME!

But I didn't back away.

I let him kiss me. He put his hands on my waist and we stood there kissing for a good few moments til I broke it off.

"I have to go." I say to him, running inside and closing the door behind me, locking it.

I can't be doing this. I just cant. I'm not this kind of girl who kisses one guy and then goes and kisses another. This is not you aspen get it together. I need to find Zac and apologize. But I can't. I already kissed Zeke. That'd be like cheating. I am not that kind of girl. Nor will I ever be. Get it together Aspen. Get it through your brain. Just stop it now aspen!

"Happy birthday to me, stupid girl."