Diary Entry six- Rant It

Dear diary,
To be honest. Nothing has really changed since the kiss. I walk into school, head down, and go about my day. I only bumped into Zac once and that was awkward. But nothings really different. I don't feel different or changed. I feel... Normal.
Sincerely,
Aspen.

"Ms.Clayre? Could you please tell me why your not paying attention in my class?" My teacher Ms.Dayle asked me, cocking one eyebrow in the air. I shut my diary as fast as you could say hi and my face turned tomato red.

Let me tell you something. I don't do well with being called on. Anxiety. Once I passed out in front of class during reading an essay. That was the last time i was called on. Until now.

"Uuuuh... No?" I said. More like asked. I hoped she would notice the desperate cry in my eyes.

Of course not!!! Cause that would be too hard!

"Come up here and read what you were just writing." She instructed me.

Thats my cue.

All i remember is blackness taking over my eyes and a loud thud.

Thats one way to get out of it.
_

_

_

I'm in the infirmary. Waiting on my mom. Apparently, I hit my head on the way down.

I bet she will never call on me again..

"Aspen? Aspen! Are you okay?" I heard my moms voice enter the small treatment room.

"I am fine. But I need a little rest."

"Okay well you can rest at home. Lets go." she put my shoes on me and checked me out.

When we got home I immediatly crashed on the couch. Falling into a deep deep sleep.

"Aspen. Aspen. Aspen!" I could hear a farmiliar voice call my name.

Zac.

What was he doing here?

I walked over to the door and hesitated opening it. But I opened anyways. I was greeted by a very worried looking Zac.

"What are you doing here?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Well I heard you fainted so I wanted to check on you." He extended his arm, handing me chocolates.

"Come in."

After making pizza rolls and soda I sat down comfortably on my couch next to Zac.

"So are you okay?" he asked, setting his plate down and intertwining his hand in mine.

"No. I'm not. I'm just..." I started but trailed off.

"Tell me."

"I miss you." I couldnt believe those words just came out my mouth.

"I miss you too." he replied, I guess my face was obviously shocked because he instantly said sorry.

And thats when I ranted.

"Look I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hit you with a broom. I'm sorry I ever fell for you. Because I am falling for you and it hurts because I feel like your not reciprocating it and it kills me because I feel unwanted and unloved. I love you and you dont even like me-"

He cut off my rant with a kiss.

"I love you too."