(EPILOGUE)Diary Entry Seventeen- College.

Dear Diary,
I am going to miss you. My mom says I am too old for you so I must throw you out. Thank you for being there with me when I needed you the most. I will hopefully find you one day. Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Aspen Noel Clayre. R.I.P. diary...

As I close my book for the last time, I decide to keep diary. But put it in a safe place. Maybe one day my kids will come across it and read all my adventures through high school.

Looking around my room for the last time, all I see is boxes. Goodbye home.

I grab my purse and tell the boys to load it up.

Off to MIT.

Massachusetts Institution of Technology has always been my dream school. I'm finally living my dream. That is what every child wants right?

Yay.

I get in my car and drive off. I stop by my moms work to kiss her goodbye.

"Im going to miss you honey..." My mom cries into my shoulder, leaving a drenched patch.

I was unable to choke out any words so I hugged her tightly and go to my car before I would do anything stupid. Like decide to change colleges.

Driving away was the hardest thing I have done.

But I must.
~·~·~·~·

Arriving at MIT was like a miracle. Scratch that. It was a miracle.

My butt hurt so badly. My head was pounding from lack of sleep.

"ASPEN!!!!!" Kaitlin shrieks as she runs up to me. I quickly shush her and grab my head. "You did NOT get drunk last night. did you? That must be because you look like you've had a terrible hangover-"

"Kaitlin?"

"Mhmm?"

"Shut up."

She rolls her eyes and starts to grab boxes from the moving truck. Lucky for us, we were paired together for the dorm.

Hallelujah.

As I unlocked the door to our dorm I was astonished.

"Woah." was all I could manage.

"Its huge." Kat says next to me, I am pretty sure she was holding her mouth open for too long because I could see drool make its way.

Ew.
~·~·~·~·
" I AM DONE. I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOUR ATTITUDE KAITLIN. GET OUT." I yell as loud as possible.

"FINE." She shouts back.

I slam the door on her as she leaves.

"Aaaand Cut!" our cameraman Jake yells. Since we are at tech school we had an assignment to make a drama film.

Kat comes in and we squeal and hug each other.

This is going to be the best years of my life..

Thank you lord.

Aghhhh okay i have decided to post one more chapter kind of an epilogue. Thanks everyone for support. Im currently updating and editing so make sure to re read a bit i mightve changed up a few words.

Thanks loves!

Buh bye