Diary Entry Sixteen- When All Is Lost

"Please dont do this."i pleaded to her, basically on my knees.

"But. I must." BAM!
#######
Dear diary,
I do not like the color black. It brings out the worst in people. I do not like funerals. It brings out the sadness in people. But she caused this. All is lost.
Sincerely,
Grieving Aspen.

"Aspen, you need to stop. It is making me harder to curl your hair. Put the diary up." My best friend Kaitlin says to me. We are currently getting ready for Serenitys funeral. When i refused to listen to her,she pulled the trigger on herself.

Its all my fault.

Its all my stupid selfs fault.

Shes gone.

All is lost.

Arriving at the funeral is like arriving a movie theatre.

Dark and quiet.

Black was everywhere i looked.

Its all my fault.

I have to get out of here.

I run and run. Away from all the sadness i caused. I couldn't be there. I just couldn't. She would never want me there.

No one would.

I see the Frappe Coffee shop ahead and go inside. I need some caffeine.

"Aspen? Is that you?" I hear a guys voice say to me. I lift my head and see Zac.

"Hi." I say shyly.

"Well its nice to see you. How have you been?" he asks me.

"I've been... Okay."

"Hey babe." I hear a womans voice say, coming up behind him. Babe?!?!?

"Hi. Im Harley. Zacs girlfriend."

Then I run. Running isn't really my specialty.

All is lost for me.

Why did I do this to myself? I have ruined peoples lives, including my own. My life has gone downhill in a spiral to an end.