Diary Entry Nine- When the Past comes back to haunt

"SERENITY?!?!?" Ii yell, which results in her covering her ears.

"Aspen. Calm down. I just wanted to tell you something about me and Zac. We uh- have a uh... Past." Serenity tells me.

My heart sinks.
#############
Dear Diary,
Please excuse me if I use profanities.. I HATE SERENITY JOHNSON SHE IS A BUTTHOLE AND I HOPE SHE DIES IN A DITCH. ZAC IS A PIECE OF CRAP THAT I HOPE DIES WITH HER. Okay, I think im better now.
Sincerely,
Angry Aspen.

"Miss Clayre? Can I speak to you for a moment?" an unknown voice asks me.

"Who might you be?" I ask politely.

"I'm your new teacher. I have some questions." she tells me.

After her telling me her name is Mrs.Quinn, and asking me questions about fainting, she let me leave. When she asks me about fainting I felt my face turn red.

When the past comes back to haunt.

When she lets me go to my other classes, I don't. Why? I find Zac.

He has some explaining to do.

"YOU!"I yell at the top of my lungs when I see him. Every pair of eyes are on me now, making me vulnerable to faint.

Keep it together Aspen.

"Me?" he says innocently.

"Outside. Now." I order. Everyone is all 'oooh' 'ahhh' and 'hes in trouble!'. Ugh highschoolers.

"I know exactly what you did." I say to him when we get outside."with serenity."

"Aspen. Listen. Shes a liar. Don't listen to her." Zac says to me, cupping my face in his hand.

"No" I say slapping his hand away."I don't believe you."

And with that i turned on my heel and left. Tears staining my soft cheeks.

When the past comes back to haunt.