Diary Entry Eleven-Get out

"Please eat Aspen. Its not good for you to not be consuming anything in your.... Condition."

"Stop mom. I know what your saying. Im crippled and I'm useless. Please stop." I say, tears streaming down my face."I just miss her so much."
#############
Dear Diary,
I can't deal with the pain. The suffering. Kats gone. All because of me and my stupid heartbreak. I just miss her. I can't do this anymore. I broke my arm, leg, busted up my face, and broke three fingers. My life is over.
Sincerely,
Useless Aspen.

"Aspen. Put the diary away. Your hurting. You can't be moving your fingers writing like that." my mom says to me, grabbing my diary and putting it on the table.

"I need Kat. God can't take her from me this quickly. I need her. I need her. I need her." I repeat over and over.

"I know honey, the doctors are monitoring her right now." she says to me, stroking my hair.

After the blackness cleared up out of my eyes during the wreck I was told that Kaitlin was crippled and might not make it. She had to have 3 surgeries and is being watched closely.

"Can i see her?" I ask my mom.

"Thats something to ask the Doc. Not me." she replies, taking my hand and massaging it.

"Ow mom that hurts." I say, arching my back in pain.

"I know hun, but thats what the doctor said to do. Keep the movement in it."

After massaging my hands and arm she cleans up my face. Sending shrieks of pain out of my mouth.

"Miss Clayre?" the doctor came in and asked for my mom. He took her outside the door and talked to her. While they were talking an unexpected knock came at the door.

"Come in!" I say in my best attempts to say it loudly enough.

To my surprise, Zac walks in.

"Get out." I instantly say, pointing to the door behind him.

"Okay. But here. Get better." he sets a bouqet of flowers on the table next to me.

"I said get out Zac. I'll talk to you when im ready."

"Please Aspen-"

"Get out!!"
######
New update!

Shoutout to. @mustachegirl12  for constantly supporting me!
Thanks loves!