Diary Entry Eight-Who are you?

Dear diary,
Everything is great. Me and Zac have been dating for about two months now and its been perfect. A bit too perfect. Thats when I snap back to reality and see a girl flirting with Zac.
Sincerely,
Aspen.

As i close up my diary and sit up off the bench in the hallway, I closely look at the girl.

Blonde hair, shortish height, funky edgy clothing.

Who is she?

As I join the two, Zac has relief written all over his handsome face.

Thats my boy.

I kiss him and he kisses back, putting his arm around my waist.

"Hi. Im Aspen, zacs girlfriend. Who are you?" I ask her in the nicest way possible.

"Umm. Serenity. Serenity Johnson. I should be going." serenity tells me.

As she walks away I mutter to myself,"yeah you should."

When school is finally over and I am at home all by myself, I do what I normally do.

"Hello, welcome to tonights awards ceremony. I'm your host, british Aspen."

Yep, thats right. I hold an awards ceremony. Thats weird? Okay. I don't care because i like doing it.

Once I'm done holding my awards ceremony, I have a concert to attend to.

"I FEEL ALRIGHT IM GONNA TAKE ON THE WORRRRLD LIGHT UP THE STARS IVE GOT SOME PAGES TO TURN IM SINGING OOOOH OOH OHH!" I sing,more like yelled, in my attempt. "OHH OH-"

Knock knock

Thats when my sheer horror face comes on. Theres someone at the door.

Knock knock

As I slowly make my way to the door, I grab a broom.

Did you not learn your lesson the first time Aspen? Put the broom down!

Once I reach the door unarmed, I carefully open the door.

"SERENITY?!?!?!?"