Diary Entry Fifteen- What Were You Thinking?

(sneak peak for next chapter)

"Please don't do this." I pleaded to her, basically on my knees.

"But i must."
(your welcome!)
#######
Dear diary,
My life has turned upside down these past few weeks, but zeke has really turned that around. He asked me to be his girlfriend a few days ago and I agreed. I need to move on from Zac.
Sincerely,
Rebounding Aspen.

"Aspen? Hey honey, Zeke is here." my mom says, entering my large room.

"Let him in." I say. Me and Zeke are studying today for the Semester Test coming up. Since I'm in 10th grade I've been trying to keep my grades up.

"Hey Asp." I hear zekes voice as he enters the the room.

"Hey. Wheres your books?" i3 ask him, gesturing towards his empty hands.

"No need for those. Did you think we are actually going to study?" he says, putting his arm around my waist.

"Zeke what are you talking about?" I ask, pushing his arm away.

"Come on. Clear off the bed. Lets have some fun." he slurred at me, leaning in for a kiss. I pushed him away.

"Are you drunk?!" I yell at the obviously-drunk Zeke.

"Hey. Its five o clock somewhere." he slurs back at me.

"ITS NINE AM!!!!" I shove him down the hall towards the door and push him out."we are DONE!" I yell out at him.

I slam the door shut and turn on my heels towards my room.

But i was stopped by my mother.

"What was that all about?" she asks me worridly.

"Nothing. I dont want to talk about it. I need to study." I push past her and go to my room, slinging myself on my bed.

What was I thinking?

Zeke was a great guy, he really is. And I, I, I love him very much. I cannot let him go. He has been there for me and now i need to be there for him. That wasn't Zeke, no way. I need to talk to him.

I slam my books closed and run down the stairs, stopping at the front door. I grab my boots and slip them on, prepared to chase him down.

I open the door and start to run, but i trip over something.

"Zeke?" I say, looking at the snoozing teenager on my porch. "Ughhh."

I sit up Zeke, wrap his arm over my shoulder and take him inside, Its freezing out. I lay him on the couch and go into the kitchen to get some hot tea.

"Aspen? Why is Zeke on our couch? I thought he left." My mom questions me.

"He did. Long story short he is staying the night ma." I reply. She seemed hesitant at first but than agreed.

I make my way to the couch and sit by Zeke.

"Aspen? Where am I? What happened?" He asks, holding his head tightly.

" You got drunk, came here, I pushed you out, you passed out on my porch, I brought you here." I give him a play-by-play as to what happened.

"Aspen... I'm so so so sorry. I love you. And I don't know why I did that. I just need some time away from family. Its gone downhill. My parents have been fighting and I can't handle it." Zeke tells me, tears forming.

"Stay here as long as you'd like. I love you too."

And then we kissed. And cuddled. And fell asleep.