Episode 2

In which she bonds with a puppy:

"Minah....Minah!!!! Minaaahhhhhh."

Minah groaned as she opened her eyes. She rolled over, pushing her hair behind her ear as she checked the time.

5:39.

Baekhyun better have a good reason for waking her up. Minah pushed herself off her comfortable bed and ruffled her hair as she walked out of her room. Baekhyun was standing in the hallway, hair all messed up and just in jeans.

"OH JESUS CHRIST PUT A SHIRT ON." Minah yelled, covering her eyes with a hand as she pushed Baekhyun back into his room with her other hand.

She waited impatiently as Baekhyun stumbled out again wearing a very large sweatshirt, one that most likely belonged to Chanyeol. The sweatshirt itself came down to his mid thighs and Minah wasn't going to lie, it was really cute to see the shorter male drown in his boyfriend's clothes.

"What do you want?" Minah hissed in a low whisper. Baekhyun pulled the sleeves over his hands and nudged his glasses higher on his nose.
"I need you to come with me shopping."

"Why me?!"

"Because you know the area! Besides, I need stuff for my classes and you can help me with that. You are a student right?"

"Yes I go to Seoul university."

"Great! Now pleaaaase?" Baekhyun widened his eyes and puckered out his bottom lip slightly.

Minah sighed, "Fine, but after nine. Don't you ever wake me up before seven again."

Baekhyun nodded and smiled, "Thanks Minah!"

Minah rolled her eyes as she walked back into her room. She cursed her stupid morals and her habit of being the nicer person. She's got to learn how to say no.

Minah pushed her thoughts aside as she collapsed on her bed, pulled her warm blankets over her cold body. She snuggled into the pillow and let sleep take over.

She was awoken hours later by someone patting her cheeks. Minah peered open an eye and tried not to groan when she saw Baekhyun standing over her.

"Rise and shine Minah! It's time to go."

Minah whined and rolled over, "Noooooo." She said, stuffing her face in her pillow.

"Minaaaah. I didn't know you had such pretty paints. It would be a shame if they were ruined."

Minah clenched her fists as she sat up, "I'll be down in a few."

Baekhyun flashed an angelic smile, as if he wasn't just threatening to ruin her expensive paints. As Baekhyun bounded out of the room, Minah shut the door and picked up a pair of jeans from the floor. She grabbed a random sweatshirt on her way to the bathroom.

Minah walked out of her room, freshly showered, teeth brushed and haired combed thirty minutes later. She smiled when she smelt the sweet aroma of a home cooked breakfast. She walked into the kitchen to find Yixing in the kitchen, plating bacon strips on a plate. Kris was standing next to him, washing a dirty pot. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Minseok and Luhan were gathered around the table, waiting to be fed.

Minah slipped next the Baekhyun and smiled, "Morning guys."

"Morning." They replied as they kept their eyes on Yixing, watching as he brought the plates of fresh bacon over.

Minah reached out to grab a bacon strip when Chanyeol suddenly took at least half of them. She jumped when Luhan took the rest. Minah watched with wide eyes as the boys fought over the food. In seconds the plates were empty.