Episode 12

Warning: This chapter contains harsh insults and vulgar language, if that bothers you, please proceed with caution.

In which it all falls apart:

Minah woke up feeling lighter than last night. She felt like the weight of the world was finally removed from her shoulders. She tried to sit up, but there was a heavy weight on her body. Minah strained her neck, looking up only to see Kris's large arm thrown across her waist.

"Not a cuddler my ass." Minah thought bitterly as she shoved the arm off of her. She sat up, freezing when she heard Yixing whine from the other side.

"These boys." Minah grumbled, maneuvering off the bed. With great difficulty, she rolled off the bed, only to land on the ground with a small 'thump'. Minah groaned quietly as she rubbed her sore elbow.

She stood up, watching as Yixing frowned in his sleep, trying to find body warmth. She grinned at his cuteness when he found Kris in his sleep. The taller male pulled Yixing closer, still fast asleep, and relaxed a little as Yixing cuddled up to his side. Minah's heart warmed, Kris and Yixing were really meant to be. She still didn't know how they met but she was glad that they did.

Minah walked into the living room, only to be startled by the three bodies in the living room. It seemed like Chanyeol and Baekhyun had Jongdae trapped in between them. Jongdae was completely knocked out, snoring and using Chanyeol's arm as a pillow. Minah giggled as Jongdae whimpered when Chanyeol removed his arm from underneath him. The tall male only turned him over and sleeping Jongdae latched onto Baekhyun who happily hugged him back.

Chanyeol sat up straight, yawning. He froze, mouth still wide open when he saw Minah staring at him. He got up and rushed to her side, where he picked her up. Minah let out a small scream as Chanyeol hugged her tightly.

"Let go of me you big dope!" She yelled as she hit his chest. Chanyeol dropped her obediently but kept his arms around her, "Are you okay Minah? Don't lie to me."

Minah smiled softly and gently poked Chanyeol's cheek, "I'm fine Chan, thank you."

Chanyeol grinned, pulling Minah into the kitchen as he got two mugs out, "You know, Jongdae came over at like two in the morning." Minah frowned as she rested one elbow on the table, "How did he know?"

Chanyeol switched on the coffee machine before turning to Minah, "We usually have midnight Xbox battles and he texted last night, I said no because I was cheering you up and he asked why and the whole thing kinda spilled."

Minah turned to see Jongdae sitting up slowly, his hair stuck up straight as he rubbed his eyes sluggishly. He looked like a chicken. But Minah smiled.

"Oooo I know that smiiilleee."

Minah turned to Chanyeol, "What smile?"

"That, 'I hate you but secretly appreciate you as a human being please don't stop loving me' smile."

"What the fuck?"

"Kris had that smile a lot when he first met Yixing."

"Oh."

Jongdae came trudging into the kitchen, his eyes still half shut. Minah winced when he walked into the pantry door. Chanyeol cooed and pulled him into a tight hug, "It's okay baby, papa is here."

Minah blinked, "I'm going to pretend you didn't say that."

"TAKE ANOTHER SHOT!"

"No."

"COME ON KRIS, SHOW MINAH HOW'S ITS DONE."

"No."