Episode 10

In which she wants to hide her face and never show it again because Luhan is a butt:

"Family meeting!"

Minah jumped in her seat when she heard Luhan yell at her from her doorway. She mentally screamed when she saw a solid black line across the drawing that she was currently inking.

Minah closed her eyes and counted to ten before crumpling up the paper and throwing it away. She wiped her inky hands with a napkin as she walked out of her room.

Kris was already sitting in the living room, Yixing in his lap.
Yixing was animatingly talking while Kris had his eyes closed. Not asleep, but not fully awake either.

Minah was about to sit next to Minseok when Baekhyun grabbed her wrist. She let out a small yelp when Baekhyun pulled her into his and Chanyeol's lap.

"Let me go!" She shouted, smacking his chest.
Baekhyun pouted and released his hold on Minah. She swore under her breath as she sat well away from Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Luhan clapped his hands excitingly as he gazed around the living room, "Now, you might be wondering why I had you gather here."

"You have about two minutes to get to the point." Kris spoke up, eyes still closed. Minah silently applauded Kris.

Luhan pouted, "Fine! Since I was elected class president-"

"What?!" Minah sat straight up, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had similar reactions.

"Who would want you to be the president?" Baekhyun said, mouth still wide open.

Luhan scowled, "Excuse me, I'm actually very popular and that's not important right now."

"No for real, how did you get that position?" Chanyeol asked.

Luhan groaned, "Would you listen to me?! Tomorrow is squad day, where friends dress alike."

"A what day?"

"I think I'm going to puke."

"Oh shut up, I'm the one wearing a tie dye shirt."

"Chanyeol you idiot, we're all wearing tie dye shirts."

Minah sighed as she looked around the living room. There they stood, all seven of them, wearing tie dye shirts and neon crocs. Even Kris.

Although Luhan had to promise to pay his portion of the rent for three months, it was soooo worth seeing the tall male wearing neon crocs.

"This is a crime against fashion." Baekhyun gagged, looking at the neon cages on his feet.

"I'm going to get the weirdest tan." Yixing sighed.

Minah looked down at her own apparel. A bright tie dye shirt, neon crocs and black shorts. It can't get worse then this.....right?

"PICTURE TIME!!!!"

Minah didn't hold back a groan this time

"Nice...." Jongdae burst out in laughter, "Nice outfit Minah."

"Oh shut up Dae."