Episode 1

In which she gets new roommates:

Minah dried her hands on a towel and straightened the snack plates on the counter. The clock ticked down until her special guests arrived and she was starting to regret her life choices.

Minah was a smart girl. She has common sense. She does her research, she knows what she can and can't do. But this time she fucked up. Unbelievably fucked up.

She had accidentally bought a penthouse for 6 + people. (She still wonders how that's possible.) And now she can't pay it off on her own. So she was stuck getting roommates. Minah's mentally kicking herself just thinking about it. All her dignity, just out the window.

Minah had gotten an offer which was hard to resist, so she said yes. She was desperate. Rent was due in a couple weeks and there was no way she could pay all of it alone. She hasn't met the people yet either. In fact, now that she's thinking about it, she doesn't even know the gender of the roommmates, or how many of them they're going to be.

She froze when she heard the doorbell ring around the house. Minah immediately straightened her shirt and ran her fingers through her boycut hair as she ran to answer the door. She opened the door with a smile which dropped when she saw just a chest.

Minah wasn't short. She thought of herself to be average or even slightly above. But this man in front of her made her feel like she was 3 feet tall.

She slowly looked up to catch a face of a handsome man. He had a selection of earrings on his left earlobe and his light orangish hair was pushed back. He was looking down on her, both literally and figuratively.

"H-how can I help you?" Minah gulped and hoped this wasn't the guy who wanted to be roommates with her. She jumped when another face popped out behind the tall man's back.

"Hi! Are you Yoon Minah?!"

Minah nodded causing the smaller male to smile. He pushed himself in front of the tall man and bowed, "My name is Byun Baekhyun and I'm here about the penthouse?"

Minah sighed and opened the door further, "Come in."

Her mouth dropped as 6 unbelievably good looking men walked into her apartment. Was she in a cheesy drama?

The last one smiled and bowed to her. "Thank you for taking our offer. My name is Zhang Yixing."

Minah smiled at the polite man, "It's no problem."

"Oooo nice house." Minah turned to see another tall man with slight big ears spread out on the couch. Baekhyun slapped the man's thigh, "Be polite. God Channie, you're not an animal."

'Channie' sat up straight and pouted as he sat on the couch. Minah left them in the living room as she brought over the snack platter. She placed it down on the coffee table before wiping her sweaty hands on her jeans.

"Hello, I'm Yoon Minah. Do you mind introducing yourselves?"

Baekhyun was the first to stand up, "I'm Byun Baekhyun, I'm a second year." He nudged to the tall man with the big ears, the one he called Channie. The man smiled and put up a peace sign, "I'm Park Chanyeol, also a second year."

Minah smiled awkwardly and nodded. Another man waved, flashing a thousand watt smile, "I'm Luhan! It's nice meeting you!"

Minah bowed politely to Luhan, not knowing what else to do. Yixing was the next to get up, "I'm Yixing but you already know that."

Minah smiled genuinely at Yixing, she liked Yixing the best. A man with light brown hair pushed back spoke up after, "I'm Minseok and I swear to god, if you're anything like Baekhyun I'm moving out right now."