Episode 4

In which he turns into a she:

Minah yawned as she unlocked the front door to her apartment. It was late at night, her boss had made her take an extra shift at work due to the lack of employees.
She dropped her keys in a bowl near the front door and dragged herself to the kitchen. Minah froze when she saw two pairs of feet hanging off the couch. Minah made her way around the counter and smiled when she saw Kris and Yixing sound asleep on the couch.

Yixing was laying on Kris, his head resting on Kris's chest. Kris had an arm wrapped around Yixing's waist protectively. Minah smiled at the incredibly cute sight and grabbed a blanket that was sitting on the other couch. She covered the two lovebirds under the blanket and turned, almost screaming when she saw a sleepy Luhan standing behind her.

"Yixing made you dinner and he tried to stay up so he could give it to you." Luhan mumbled as he blinked, trying to focus his view on Minah. Minah grinned and hurried to the fridge. She lived for Yixing's home cooked meals.

"Baaaaaaaaabe."

Luhan chuckled when he heard a whine coming from his room. "Well that's my call, good night Minah."

Minah waved to Luhan as he went back to his room, answering to his boyfriend's desperate calls.

She sat on the kitchen stool, eating her dinner as she scrolled through her social media, occasionally taking a sip of water.

She jumped when her phone started to ring. She clicked the accept button without looking at the name, in fear that she had woken Kris or Yixing.

Yixing was absolutely adorable when he wakes up. He sits in one spot as he rapidly blinks, trying to grasp his surroundings. Kris on the other hand....not so adorable.

Considering how even Baekhyun and Chanyeol try not to wake him, Minah avoided it as well.

"Hello?" Minah whispered into her phone as she grabbed her plate and darted into her room.

"Ahh! Minnie!"

Minah groaned, already feeling a headache starting to form, "Don't call me that mom. I'm too old for that name."

"Nonsense. You'll always be my Minnie."

Minah sighed, "Fine. Why did you call, it's late. Don't old people sleep at like four."

Minah grinned as she heard her mom scoff on the other side of the line, "Don't make me come to your apartment and kick your ass. I just wanted to talk to my daughter, ask her about her roommates. They are girls? Right?"

Minah stiffened. She had completely forgotten how hellbent her mom was on keeping her away from guys. She thinks that if Minah accidentally looks at one, she'd instantly get pregnant or something.

"Uh...yea. Actually just one girl? She's super rich."

Minah could practically see her mom grinning on the other side, "Oh really?! Is she sweet? How is she? You know what. I'll come over tomorrow and have dinner with you guys."

Minah let out a strangled cry as she tried to decline her mom, trying to use homework or projects as an excuse. Her mom was stubborn. Finally, Minah caved. She agreed, hanging up dejectedly as she considered who she should include in her will.

After her mom finds out she lives with six guys, not including the fact that they were all gay....she would not live to see another day.

She moaned in despair, falling backwards on her bed.

A thought struck her as Minah sat straight up. She glanced out her open door, staring daggers at Luhan and Minseok's room.

Maybe....