Wedding OVA

Minah sighed as she stared at the wall length mirror hanging on the door.

The heels.
The jewelry.
The dress.
The makeup.

It wasn't her at all.

But she had to wear all those things. For love. For Yixing and Kris's wedding.

Oh god, the love she had for Yixing surpassed all her discomfort. Seeing that wide smile and dimples on his face when Kris proposed was priceless.

Seeing his eyes twinkle as he walked down the aisle? Minah would kill to see that happen.

She almost did.

She had almost killed both Baekhyun and Luhan when they went shopping for bridesmaid dresses. She also almost killed them during the bachelorette party.

Yes Yixing had a bachelorette party. He spent the night drinking with Baekhyun, Luhan, Minah and Mia.

Of course Mia didn't drink, she was only there for the dog treats.

Minah was pulled out of her thoughts by a hand on his waist, curling to rest on her stomach and a nose pressed against her neck.

She blinked and tore her gaze away from her dress, looking up to see Jongdae happily nuzzling the crook of her neck.

"Can I help you?" Minah asked, a smile widening on her face as she rested her own hand on Jongdae's.

The latter was dressed up handsomely. His charcoal black suit fit him snugly, outlining his thin figure. The black dress shirt he wore underneath the suit jacket gave him an elevated look.

Instead of looking like the clumsy dork he was, he looked like a total hottie that Minah wanted to ravish.

"Pay attention to me." Jongdae whined. Minah smiled and brought her other hand up, placing it on Jongdae's cheek, her thumb gently caressing the spot behind his ear.

"You look stunning." Jongdae whispered, locking eyes with Minah through the mirror.

She smiled, winking before responding, "You don't look so bad yourself Kim."

There was a comfortable silence as the two stood there, just appreciating each other's presence. It was so quiet that Minah could hear the clicking of Mia's paws against the hardwood floor in the hallway.

She could smell Jongdae's musky cologne. The same, very expensive cologne that Minah had bought him for Valentine's Day. It warmed her heart to see (more like smell)  that Jongdae was using it so much.

"I love you."

Minah broke the silence with her sudden confession.
She rarely said she loved Jongdae.

In their two years of dating, they had fallen into a comfortable routine. They had been living together ever since they've started dating and Minah knows that's uncommon but she didn't care. It was Jongdae. Everything about him was uncommon.

Minah showed her love physically. She always looked out for Jongdae, making him breakfast in bed because he struggled to get up in the morning, ironing his work clothes because he's scared of the iron after burning himself with it. She knew what he liked and what he disliked.

Jongdae also showed his love physically, there wasn't an hour that Minah didn't get a kiss from the black haired male. He had her in his embrace as much as he could, but he also made his love very verbal. Constantly calling her his angel, or devil at times. Saying "I love you" at the most random of times. But they both were still the same since they've started dating, unconditionally in love with each other