Chapter 1

Izumi-chan: So I watched Uta no Prince-sama during my school holidays, and I have no regrets. I got obsessed with it for a couple of days and decided to let it out by writing a new fanfiction. Hope you enjoy!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Keys:

(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(h/l)- hair length
(h/c)- hair colour
(e/c)- eye colour
(l/c)- lip colour
(s/c)- skin colour
《》- author (me) comments

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

The new idol group, STARISH, were just relaxing and talking to each other in the practice room, getting used to their new 'home' until their composer, Haruka Nanami, entered the room with a few score sheets in her hands.

"This is where you've all been." she said as she entered the room. "There's something I want to give you..." Everyone in the room got curious as she held out the score sheets. They each then took a score sheet that was directed to them.

"This is..." Syo started after looking through the sheet. "Are they all different songs?" Tokiya asked. "You composed six songs?" Hijirikawa asked as well. "Good work, Little Lamb. I couldn't ask for a better present." Ren complimented with a smile.

"These songs came to life when I thought of each of you." Haruka admitted. "This is amazing. I can't believe you gave us songs." Ittoki said in awe and disbelief over what Haruka had done for all of them. "We've got to write lyrics worthy of the music." Syo suggested while looking up from the ground.

"Thank you, Haru." Shinomiya thanked with a smile. Haruka was about to say something but was interrupted by a familiar laugh. "This voice..." "Could it be?" The Shining Saotome then appeared above the idol group, hanging onto the wall. "Happy idols share pure love!" he exclaimed before jumping off and grabbing onto two ribbons 《whatever it is called》 , one blue one pink.

Everyone else in the room was shocked 《as usual》 at the sudden appearance. "When did you get here?" Haruka asked, still shocked. "Boys, welcome to the Master Course." Saotome welcomed as he twirled around the ribbons. "Principal... I mean, President." Tokiya said.

"Your debut concert was wonderful." Saotome praised as he danced. "Th-Thank you very much." Ittoki thanked on behalf of the group as he slightly stepped away. "But!" He said while twirling towards Syo and stopped inches away from his face. "The reality is, many bloom splendidly and fade like fireworks." Saotome said while taking away Syo's hat

"Only the devoted can become actual stars shining in the night sky." he said while playing with the hat and ended up in a pose. "Allow me to introduce you to someone essential to helping you accomplish that!" he then tossed the hat, which landed onto Syo's head. "Who?" Syo asked. "Show yourselves...Pioneering princes!"

==TIME SKIP==

After QUARTET NIGHT has sang one of their songs, 'Poison Kiss', to STARISH, Saotome stated that he had to prepare for the entrance ceremony and he exited the building through the window. "Thanks for waiting, everyone." STARISH heard as they looked towards where the sound came from.

They saw Hyuga-sensei and Ringo-sensei coming down from a platform,, and they were sparkling. "You're no longer students," Hyuga-sensei said as he got off the platform with Ringo-sensei. "but rather professionals trying to make it in the world of performing arts." he added while walking towards the group.

"You've got to learn on your own and improve yourselves." "But I'm sure there are plenty of things you don't know or are worried about." "Which is why we've assigned them to help you." Ringo said while pointing towards three members of QUARTET NIGHT and their composer, (Y/n) (L/n).

(Y/N)'S POV

"Kotobuki Reiji is assigned to Oto-kun and Tokiya-chan." Ringo-chan said as Reiji greeted his two kouhai (junior). "Kurosaki Ranmaru is assigned to Jinguji and Hijirikawa." Hyuga-kun said as Ranmaru just glanced at the two. "Mikaze Ai is assigned to Syo-chan and Na-chan." Ai just glanced as well. "And (Y/n) (L/n) is assigned to Haru-chan. If there's anything bothering you, come talk to me or (Y/n)-chan." Ringo said as I looked at my kouhai with a smile.

"Nice to meet you! I'm (Y/n) (L/n), and I'll be your roommate from now on." "Ah, my name is Nanami Haruka. Nice to meet you!" she greeted while bowing. "Let's work hard to become universally acknowled professionals!" Ringo-chan cheered as she spread her arms, revealing butterfly wings.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

DEADLINE FOR NEXT CHAPTER: 16 JULY 2016

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas