Halloween Special! (Quartet Night x reader)

Izumi-chan: Halloween special YAY! It's already October 31st in my country but probably not at yours, but still, enjoy this oneshot!

PICTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

"It's here it's here! It's finally here!" (Y/n) exclaimed with excitement as she ran into the practice room where Quartet Night was in. "What is here, (Y/n)-chan?" Reiji asked as he looked at your figure running around the room.

"Halloween! It's today!" You responded before getting carried like a child by Ranmaru. "Will you please calm down? You're too noisy.." he said as you were at eye level with him.

Instead of answering him, (Y/n) just grinned like an idiot. She didn't notice Ranmaru's slight blush though due to grinning widely with her eyes closed.

Moments after, Ranmaru slung (Y/n) over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and walked towards the other members of the group. "Kuro-kunn~, let me downn." (Y/n) whined as she dragged her words.

Ranmaru ignored her as he continued walking. When all the 4 of them have gathered, (Y/n) was finally placed down onto the floor.

"Since today is Halloween, we need to have costumes, correct?" Camus asked as he looked at you. You smiled widely and nodded. "Have you gotten yours then, (Y/n)?" Ai asked with his monotone voice.

"Um, no.." you answered as your words started to trail off. "Well then, let's get some from costume department 《is that right?》, shall we? The party will start at 7 in the evening and it's only noon now." Reiji suggested.

You looked up at the brunette and the other three, seeing that they approved of the idea. You look back at Reiji and exclaimed "Let's go!"

===TIME SKIP===

Searching for Halloween costumes was a bit more hectic than expected. (Y/n) had to find costumes for Camus and Ranmaru because they decided to dress up as what they are, a count and a rock star.

The (blond/ravenette/brunette/etc.) had the two males change into so many clothing until they had reached one which has grabbed the composer's attention.

"Perfect!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she looked at Camus and Ranmaru. Camus was dressed as a pirate, the suit and hat were black in colour and has a cravat too.

Ranmaru was dressed as a red indian, wearing a black short-sleeved shirt, multiple bracelets, face paint and he even has a spear.

(Y/n) felt a blush coming up on her face as she looked at Camus and Ranmaru from head to the toe. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)? You there?" Ranmaru asks as he waved his hand in front of (Y/n)'s face. (Y/n)'s train of thoughts were interrupted and she looked up at Ranmaru.

"Hm?" she hummed as she made eye contact with heterochromatic orbs. "What were you thinking about until it made you space out, idiot?" he said before flicking the shorter one's forehead.

"Kuro-kun! Why did you do that.." (Y/n) whined as she held her forehead in pain and had animated tears fall out of her eyes. "Ran-ran, apologize to (Y/n)-chan!" Reiji, who was dressed as Peter Pan, scolded Ranmaru as if he was his mother.

Ranmaru flinched at Reiji and looked back at (Y/n), who stared up at the albino with big teary eyes and with her bottom lip sticking out.

Ranmaru sighed and looked at the side. "S-Sorry, (Y/n)." he said. You looked up at him and instantly cheered up. You basically glomp on the albino and wrapped your arms around him.

Due to your short and small stature, you only managed to make him take a step back and your head landed on his chest. "It's alright, Kuro-kun. I forgive you." you said as you nuzzled your head on his chest.

"(Y/n), how do I look?" You heard someone say as you turned behind, to see Ai wearing a villager costume 《I actually have no clue. Someone can tell me?》 . You stared at him as you were being mesmerized at his..beauty.

"How.." you muttered as you looked down, getting depressed. "(Y/n)?" Ai called, getting (slightly) worried. "How are you prettier than me?!" you exclaimed as you punched him on the chest, unable to hurt him with your small fists.

===TIME SKIP===

"Ne, ne, how do I look?" you asked Quartet Night as you spun around to show off your costume which is a (costume-name). "You look cute as always, (Y/n)-chan!" Reiji complimented as he enveloped you in his warm arms, nuzzling his head on top of yours.

"You look..cute." Ranmaru said as he looked away from you with a tint of red on his cheeks. "I agree. You look good in that." Camus said as he looked at your adorable form. "You will attract a lot of attention if you wore that to the party." Ai stated after doing some calculations.

You just smiled and blushed from all the compliments given. "Come on, let's party!" you exclaimed before running off towards the ball room.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: REQUESTING FOR HELP! in te next chapter, should I make the reader be with Ren & Nanami or should I make it a filler? HELP MEH T^T

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas