Chapter 9

Izumi-chan: I had to skip an episode because I honestly have no clue how to include the reader in it.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"What good will that do?" Syo sweatdropped as he asked. "Can't I?" I asked back. "It's not like you can't, but...Okay I've got something special!" Syo said as he took off his hat and placed it on my head.

He smiled and said "It's your certificate of membership." I was quiet for a moment before showing a wide smile "Thank you, Syo-chan!"

On with Chapter 9:

3RD PERSON POV

"Why do I have to come here, Camus?" you whined as you and Camus were on set for a variety show. "I was having a good sleep.." you added. "(Y/n), it's 3 in the afternoon."

You were about to find somewhere to continue your sleep until Camus decided to hold your wrist. "Camussss, let gooooo. I'm not a childdd." Ironically, you whined like a child as you tried to escape.

Camus just ignored you and pulled you towards Ittoki and Cecil, who looked lost at the set. "I'm going to appear on this show?" Cecil asked. "Cecil and I are going on together?" Ittoki asked too.

"Why me?" Cecil asked again. "Shut up and follow orders. I don't know what Saotome is thinking, putting an amateur like you on a variety show..." Camus admitted coldly. While they were talking, you managed to fall asleep, leaning on Camus' tall form.

"Now, excuse me, but I'll bring this brat somewhere else." Camus stated as he carried your body bridal style to a green room, where he can check on you and watch the show.

When the recording was completed, Camus went backstage to check on the two new idols. The two came running towards him in their outfits. "That was so much fun." Ittoki said as he placed his hands on his knees while panting.

Ittoki then stood up and turned towards Cecil. "That was amazing, Cecil. I've never been to such a fun recording before." He said towards the prince who was in a green cat suit.

"Was that all right? Everyone was laughing a lot." Cecil asked, a little bit worried that he did something wrongly. Ittoki then grabbed Cecil's shoulders and shook him slightly, "What are you talking about? It was great, Cecil."

"Because you have been receiving instruction directly from me, it's only natural you were successful." Camus took credit as Ittoki looked confused. "Oh, there you are." Someone said.

They all turned to see one of the staffs. "Cecil, the director want to talk to you." He said. "Yes, we will go speak to him immediately." Camus said before walking away. Not long after, Cecil bid farewell to Ittoki and left, leaving Ittoki alone to do his own work.

TIME SKIP

CAMUS' POV

After the short meeting, I went back to the green room to pick up (Y/n), who might have woken up already. As I arrived at the green room, I opened the door to find (Y/n) not where I had left her.

I then heard someone say "Did you come here alone, cutie?". I walked towards the source of the voice and see about 3 guys surrounding someone in the corner. When I looked closely, I realized that the 'someone' is actually (Y/n).

One of them then lifted his hand and moved it nearer to (Y/n). Before he could even touch her, I immediately grabbed his hand. He then looked at me pissed before realizing who he was facing.

"C-Camus-san, what are you doing here?" He asked, terrified. "That's my question for you, what are you doing here?" I asked, emphasizing on the 'you'. The other two by now, had already left, leaving their friend all alone against me.

The guy didn't answer the question and just ran for his life. I looked at (Y/n), who was on the floor, covering herself and crying. My gaze softened when I saw her in that state and crouched down to her level.

I gently brought her into a hug and felt her hug me back. She cried for awhile before letting me go. "T-Thank you, Camus." she said with a shaky voice. "If you don't mind, can you tell me what had happened?" I asked with a gentle voice.

"When I w-woke up, I noticed that you were not a-around. So instead of waiting around, I went out and t-tried to find you before getting pulled away by those t-three guys." She explained.

"I see, well, it's time to get back." I said as I stood up and outstretched my hand towards her. She looked up at me with a worried look. "Don't worry, I'll protect you. I promise." I promised as I gave a small smile. (Y/n) then grabbed my hand and pulled herself up. As we went out, I held her hand to comfort and to prevent us from getting separated.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi-chan: I need to republish every time ;-;

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! :

- boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas